ActionAgenda is a hybrid planner capable of handling to-dos and calendar events simultaneously. You can organize your to-dos with projects, contexts, and tags in a GTD way, and then convert them to calendar events easily.
Calendar syncs with iOS Calendars which syncs with Google, Yahoo, and MS Exchange automatically.
To-do list syncs with iOS Reminders and Toodledo at the same time.
GTD (Getting Things Done) is a proven methodology to free you from stress of managing complex tasks.
◆ Here's short how-tos on using GTD with ActionAgenda:
1. Put whatever comes to your mind in “Inbox” tab
2. Do simple actionable stuffs right away (tap on check-box to complete)
3. Make not-so-simple stuffs as project and break it down to smaller steps (drag it to “Project” tab)
4. Mark which ones need attention (drag it to “Focus” tab or mark star)
5. Make use of context and tag for further categorizing (drag it to “Context”, “Tag” tab)
6. Schedule it if it has a hard due date (drag it to “Scheduled” tab)
7. Make an appointment by drag & dropping to “Calendar”
8. Don't forget to review regularly to keep your trusted system current,
so that you know when, where, and how they can be done fast and easily.
◆ Features ◆
- Integrated to-do & calendar management
- GTD-powered to-do system
- Manage subtasks in project
- Sorting, filtering, and searching
- Drag & drop interface
- Group actions for multiple to-dos
- Various calendar views
- Automatic sync with Toodledo, iOS Reminders, and Calendar
- iCloud sync for settings and other data between devices
- Universal app : supports iPhone and iPad natively
- Supports today widget
◆ Please refer to "Developer Website" for full feature list and demo
◆ If you enjoy the lite version, take a look at the full version with more features :
• Cloud sync and backup with Toodledo service
• Full bidirectional sync with iOS Reminders
• Today widget
• No limit on number of to-dos or events you can add (lite version has a limit of 20)
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. ActionAgenda and Appeople are not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
What's changed in version 1.6.2
- Fixed keyboard issue when searching
- Fixed all-day reminder due time
- Special thanks to all translators
Fábio Lopes Bueno Netto : Português
Ratings and Reviews
Best. App. EVER. And I've used every other cal app in the Apple Store (yes, really)
I'm beyond impressed.
• The UI is sleek and very attractive - so easy to read and events/tasks are easy to distinguish.
• Event location links to Apple Maps with one press.
Surprisingly, not all calendar apps offer this feature... Informant 5 was my favorite before I found this one buried deep in the App Store, but when you press on a highlighted location it takes you to a built-in map which doesn't offer turn-by-turn navigation... WTH??
• It's easy to add events and tasks to any calendar view
• This app offers the most awesome week view ever: a full month calendar on the top half of the screen and a full 7-day view on the bottom half with events and tasks. 👊👊👊
• 6 calendar view options and an awesome task view organized into tabbed categories - - sub-task Planning option
• No awful (IMHO) colors like pistachio green or brown, etc.
• "Overview"calendar view is great and customizable - can show the week's weather forecast, accomplishments, and you can select the number of future days to show (0-7!)
T͙h͙a͙n͙k͙ y͙o͙u͙, d͙e͙v͙s͙!! Y͙o͙u͙ g͙u͙y͙s͙ h͙i͙t͙ t͙h͙i͙s͙ o͙n͙e͙ o͙u͙t͙ o͙f͙ t͙h͙e͙ p͙a͙r͙k͙. ⚾️👍😄
One of the more powerful apps
This app is a hidden gem. So much so, I decided to write a review, which is something I rarely do.
I am a heavy GTD believer. I use Apple reminders and calendar as core modules and Fantastical as an overlay. A requirement I have is syncing through ICloud as opposed to third part proprietary sync servers. I downloaded this app not expecting much but was blown away.
The app is much like the famous Pocket Informant, just way better. Is a simpler approach based loosely on GTD concepts, without feeling restrictive. It allows me to continue using ICloud to sync and works very well with all my existing apps.
I consider this app as an "add on" to Fantastical in that it allows my alternative views and the ability to drill down extensively using GTD. It's customizable enough without being overwhelmed.
I just wish they had a Mac app.
I really enjoy using this app. I had great functionality and relatively simple to use. In my opinion it is almost perfect for my needs, I just wish I could see the start and end time for each scheduled task at all times. At the moment, I have to tap each individual task in order to see the start and end time. Thank you for making this great app. I look forward to future changes and updates.
- Dong hyun Kim
- 15.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Appeople
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.