Keep on top of everything in your head, whether it’s movies to watch or the details of your next big project. Designed for busy people who live by making lists to stay on track at work and home, the digital card based design is a clutter-free way to visualise everything that needs doing.
Collect your thoughts in a calm interface with simple natural language like “Water the plants every Saturday” then let Actions take care of reminding you automatically.
• Create Action Cards to note things you do not want to forget.
• Type naturally like “Post status report every second Friday” and Actions takes care of the scheduling, reminders and notifications.
• Drag and drop your Action Cards into custom Lists to organise them intuitively
• Colour code each list to further personalise your productivity system
• Use the Schedule to see all of the Actions coming up
• Swipe on Action Cards to complete them, delete them and set reminders.
• Add free-form notes to Action Cards for extra details like phone numbers
• Get push notifications, you can quickly choose reminders for the Morning, Afternoon, Evening or custom times
• Create repeating actions with advanced rules like “Call Sam every second Tuesday in June”
• Automatically and securely sync all of your Actions to the cloud instantly
• To keep your lists manageable, Actions will automatically suggest Action Cards that should be rescheduled or deleted
• Use the iOS Share extension to bring lists from other apps into Actions easily
• Use Siri to manage your actions for hands-free productivity!
Actions is a sophisticated app for getting things done, but it’s even more powerful if you have Timepage. With Timepage installed, your calendar events will automatically appear in the Schedule screen in Actions so you can see everything in context. In Timepage, you can see scheduled actions alongside your events. Master your calendar events and your to-dos with the ultimate productivity app duo!
Actions is a membership service with a free trial. Download the app free to try it out without restriction or registration. After the trial period you can choose to purchase a membership which allows unlimited use across all of your devices.
Without an active membership, you can still use the app in read-only mode.
• Unlimited access on all your devices.
• Both monthly and annual options available.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and automatic renewal status in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://moleskinestudio.com/terms
If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, you can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Got a feature idea? Let us know at https://bonobo.canny.io/actions
We have put thousands of hours into creating Actions. We read every single one of your reviews. If you enjoy using Actions please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!
Fixed a crash that was occurring for some users
We’ve done a massive performance overhaul to make everything run faster and more smoothly. Like a cheetah or a gazelle. Or an elegant chicken.
Here’s what we’ve improved:
- We’ve made load times quicker
- Creating Actions is snappier
- Moving Actions is more responsive
- For the busy bees with lots of Actions we’ve improved our systems to make big lists more manageable
Update now to try it out!
And if you have any suggestions for features you’d like to see next, just tap Feature Request in the help menu.
Happy list making!
- Adam D, Adam S, Alex, Andrew, Anj, Ashar, Ben, Ben M, Carly, Lennard, Michael, Nathan, Rica and Simon
Ratings and Reviews
Working up the energy just to look at your to-do list can be a lengthy process. Often your good intentions come crashing to the ground as you see the intimidating collection of jobs you’ve been putting off. Actions by Moleskine is designed to make life easier. No, it won't magically tackle your outstanding tasks, but it will take away some of the fear factor, making your to-do list look and feel more accessible and achievable.
The best app for lists.
I love this app and Moleskine’s other scheduling app, Timepage. They’re intuitive and beautiful and don’t make me annoyed—normal scheduling apps drive me nuts when I’m setting the reminder alarms, dates, etc. I hate fuss. I even stopped using my phone for scheduling and just went back to pen and paper to avoid it! But these apps take the fuss away and feel great to use. They’re easier than getting out a planner, believe it or not. I was thinking about creating a no-fuss scheduling app since there were none a few years ago. The biggest tech companies are still completely missing the mark about quick, intuitive and stylish schedulers (how does that happen? These guys need more ergonomics-focused people on their teams for sure.) Glad to see I don’t have to bother anymore!
The only issue I’m having is that Actions is not “connecting”, whatever that means. Basically, I subscribed to the app for a year with my Apple ID but the intro pages that explain how to the use the app still come up every single time I open the app new... at least once a day or any time after I’ve manually quit the app. It says something about not having a network connection... I don’t understand because I’m connected to the internet and I’ve gone through all the settings trying to resolve the problem. May have to do with the fact that I live outside the U.S.? This glitch (is it a glitch?) is annoying, but the app is so valuable I don’t care that much.
I cannot put into words how much I enjoy this app! I have NEVER purchased an app until now; there are just too many that are free and I am a cheapo. This app, however, cannot be compared to any other. As a manager with hundreds of little things to keep up with, on top of having ADHD, the actions app is truly life changing! I’m also easily frustrated with complex technology; even though scheduling/customizing recurring reminders/tasks took a minute to figure out, the actions app is extremely easy to use! I used to just make lists in my notes app on my iPhone; now, I put EVERYTHING in my actions app!! You can make lists for anything, add notes to each task if needed, and you don’t have to schedule them until you’re ready. Speaking of scheduling, you can set a custom day for each task/reminder. You can also set reminders on the day of and head of time!
I set recurring reminders that repeat monthly/weekly/yearly for bills, appointments, birthdays, etc. My lists are: Grocery, Order, To Do ASAP, To Do Later, Goals, Miscellaneous, & Work. It has been so beneficial to my personal life that I decided to purchase it for all of the company phones at work! For the price of one meal at a cheap restaurant, you can have mind blowing organization and productivity. Why would you not, at the very least, test out the free trial???
(Ps. Sorry for the novel. Lol)
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much! We're really glad to hear you're enjoying it! -Alex
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Moleskine S.r.l.
- 73.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Moleskine SpA & Bonobo Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Membership $1.99
- Annual Membership $11.99
- Moleskine Studio Bundle $19.99
- Moleskine Studio Family Bundle $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.