Active Collab gives you a nice overview of your team’s activity across projects. Assign tasks to your team, get an overview of your projects, estimate and track time, and work with clients.
The app works with both cloud and self-hosted versions of Active Collab.
It has all the features you need on the go:
- Get instant updates as they happen and respond immediately.
- See what you need to do and how much time you've spent.
- Keep all your projects with you for whenever you need them.
- Call, text, or email anyone from your team.
- Add anything with a single tap.
- iOS 11 bug fixes and optimization
- iPhone X UI optimization
- Project star status management
- Bug fixes and minor improvements in comment dialog
- Stability improvements
- Other bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lots of crashes and outdated compared to the shiny desktop site
Timer feature is very buggy and crashes. It’s also hard to see what timer is running. Also when you pull to refresh your activities it always crashes. In general this app needs a lot of updates. Very far behind the desktop site which was just redesigned. AC needs to update this app to match it soon.
I would give this app a one star review on how it functions
When refreshing the app it’s always crashing
I’m trying to avoid the app and use only the website but sometimes I finish my day and I’m sitting on a chair I’m looking over the day in the app and want to enter data which makes almost impossible to do when it crashes and not being updated in real time
The website is awesome so I can’t rate it as a 1 star
The desktop app for timing live has its own issues so I’m using the app for live timing which works great
Gets the job done
Been using AC for years (desktop) no problems with the app so far, I use it when I’m on the go and need to add a task real quick or keep an eye one things that are being done or need to be done. I love the timer feature as well.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.