Active Me aims to motivate people to become and stay healthy.
We all want to be healthy, and in many cases, it all comes to staying active. Whether you walk more, sleep better, go to the gym, or meditate, it is hard to keep track of everything and to stay focused day after day. Active Me aims to help you set and complete goals and gives you insights into your daily, weekly and monthly progress.
• Health Metrics - Track the most relevant four metrics for your health and activity: Steps, Heart Rate, Active Energy, Sleep automatically with data from your iPhone, Apple Watch or other wearables connected to Health Kit
• Set and Complete Goals - You will have some initial goals based on your recent activity. Periodically a smart algorithm will determine if a goal is too hard or too easy to achieve and will suggest you to modify it. Of course, you can always set your own goals.
• Daily and Monthly Stats - Easily visualize your daily and monthly progress. Check how are you achieving your current goals, as well as all the available historic data since your devices started recording your health.
• Activity Cards - View the most important information about your activity right when you open the app. You will be presented with three cards for every metric that you track. They can motivate you to complete your goals, show how you did in the past, offer comparisons between intervals and suggest new goals.
• Health Points - For every completed goal you will gain some Health Points (HP). Gather HP to increase your level and unlock new icons and avatars while staying active.
• Accessibility - Active Me tries to be accessible for as many people as possible so it offers support for Dark Mode, Dynamic Type font sizes and Voice Over
• Additional Health Metrics - In addition to the metrics available for free, track Resting Heart Rate, Distance Walked, Exercise Minutes, Stand Hours, Heart Rate Variability, Cardio Fitness, Walking Heart Rate, and Mindful Minutes.
• Weekly Goals and Stats - If a day is too short and a month is a lot. Set weekly goals and view your progress.
• More Activity Cards - Gain access to many more health insights! Increase the number of cards that you see for a metric from 3 to more than 10.
• New Card Type - Visualize your data aggregated by day of the week. Observe when you are more active and improve the days you are behind.
• Trends - Check your progress over time. See your average values for recent intervals, and how are you comparing to your all-time average.
• Goal History - See how often you achieve your targets (number of goals completed and percentage of completion)
Metrics integrates with HealthKit in order to access the measurements you want to track.
If you like Active Me, please leave a review! Your feedback is important and helps me to improve the app.
Terms of Service: https://capps.tech/activeme/terms
• Added three new metrics: Heart Rate Variability, Cardio Fitness, Walking Heart Rate (PRO)
• Improved step counting algorithm
• Pull to refresh your activity cards (iOS 15 only)
• Fixed issue where manually updating a goal did not work
• Other small fixes and improvements to make the app work better on iOS 15
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a watch complication to be awesome. I like the app and the how it shows all your data in a simple and very easy to read cards. My problem is I don’t always have my phone on me, but I wear my watch.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your appreciation! The watch app is coming soon.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marius Caciulescu
- 4.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Marius Caciulescu
- In-App Purchases
- Active Pro $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.