MyTrends++ is designed to help you make sense of all the health and fitness data being collected by your Apple Watch...and motivate you to be even more active!
- A simple timeline of your daily progress towards your fitness goals
- Track your goal streaks and see how long you can keep on going
- Tap a day to quickly see a more detailed view
- Rest Day analysis of streaks lets you keep a streak going on rest days
- Get a summary report of your activity to track your best days
- Better Complications for your watch (including monochrome utility)
- Detailed Glance view showing both goal and detailed stats.
+ MyTrends++ requires an Apple Watch to collect the data it displays
+ MyTrends++ integrates with the Health App on your iPhone to retrieve the data it displays. It can display your Activity, Active Calorie, Stand Hours and Exercise Minutes data.
- I've added a new yearly & monthly trends section showing your overall completion on a more calendar focused UI.
- I've changed the name and icon of the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Another great app -
All looks great as usual. The complication looks very useful and more visual than the one from Apple. Unfortunately it does not refresh as often as the one from Apple. Still a great app to have.
Not good yet!
BLUF: Don’t buy this app......yet!!! It might have potential in the future, but as of now it’s totally overpriced for what it delivers!
I don’t want to be unfair! This app gives you some of the statistics the Apple app misses! But not in detail! Instead of the ability to compare weeks or month with each other you get an overview of all your data. Good but at the end not helpful! It should be able to give you an overview of the different workouts categories....there are not too many in the Apple App to begin with! But no! Everything you do is lumped together and presented! Is it so difficult to add all walks or runs or swim sessions and give you the statistics of each category?
For what the app delivers now it should be free! 1.99$ is not the world but at this point way too much!
I will update my post and change my rating when things progress!
1.Update: almost 2weeks after my review, developers failed to reply! I hope they busy to remake the app and didn’t run away with our money! DO NOT BUY!
Doesn’t Sync with Apple Watch Series 4
I been happily using Activity++ with my original first generation Apple Watch. Was a great motivator and helped me lose 162 lbs and get in decent cardio shape riding a recumbent indoor bike and some weight lifting. I recently upgraded to a Series 4 Apple Watch. Very disappointed that it does not sync properly with Activity++. Ride for 45 minutes only registers 39 and calorie count is off. The Apple Health App and an app names Zones syncs properly. Health++ has become useless as a tracker and motivator.
I only write this review after trying to contact Activity++ support. In a detailed email I described problem, including screen shots showing the discrepancy. It’s been three days now and no response. Strongly suggest if you have Series 4 and maybe Series 3 you do not want this useless tool.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- 2.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Developing Perspective, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.