Ad Control: Say goodbye to ads 4+
Adblock for Safari: Remove Ads
Ad Control is a content blocker for iOS 9 and above that supports the same devices as iOS 9, including iPhone 4s and above, iPad 2 and above, or iPad mini and above. Older (non 64-bit) devices such as the iPhone 4 or iPad are not compatible.
Ad Control is a full-featured ad blocker app
• Ad Control is a content blocker for Safari that blocks ads, pop-ups, banners, layer ads and more.
• Block ads on the websites you visit, including Facebook, YouTube and millions of others.
• Speed up your web browsing by filtering out unwanted content using Apple’s powerful Content Blocking API.
• Ads can cause pages to load slower, eat up your data plan and consume your battery. By blocking ads, Ad Control helps you save data and also save battery life.
• Protect yourself from annoying and intrusive ads that distract you from reading stories, watching videos, shopping or when you casually browse the internet.
• It is conscious about website owners which support their websites from ad and banner placement.
• You get the choose which browsing experience best suits you.
• Automatically updates the ad blocking database.
• Enables you to easily report a website that still displays ads.
• Syncs your preferences and whitelists via iCloud across all your devices.
• The web pages will load 4 times faster on average.
• Reduce data consumption by up to 50%.
Messages from our users:
"Best adblock ever!!"
"I can visit my favorite sites, search information without annoying adverts."
"No ads in Safari!"
"The extension works perfectly blocking all ads"
For help with Ad Control or to submit feedback, please visit https://www.adcontrolapp.com
• Bug fixes and other improvements.
Your opinion is very important! If you like Ad Control please let us know what you think by leaving a review!
Ratings and Reviews
Not a bad
I have been using it for two days since his release and it`s really blocks all the trash that would float through internet into my device.
Why am I seeing ads?
I have the app set to zero ads and after the latest update I’ve started seeing pop ups and video ads on some websites. Why?
I looked at Ad Control and was intrigued by the granularity and especially the customization options. Well Ad Control works great and I purchased it almost immediately. Loads time were much faster and I had no problems with the tech site I mentioned earlier.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Artur Grigor
- 33.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, German, Romanian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 - 2020 Artur Grigor
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.