The American Diabetes Association Advocacy App provides Diabetes Advocates the tools and information they need to urge elected officials to make diabetes research and programs a national priority. It also allows for local volunteers and staff to take action and also recruit new advocates on-the-go at local events and activities. The application provides:
• Talking points on critical diabetes legislative issues
• Integrated Social Media sharing of diabetes advocacy
• Congressional and state legislator directories
• Current diabetes action alerts
• Online advocate recruitment sign up for events and activities
Updates for Congressional Directory and iOS 11
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.