Wirelessly connect your Mac to Adafruit Bluefruit LE modules for control & communication with your projects.
• Scan & list nearby Bluetooth LE peripherals with RSSI and Advertisement data
• Send & receive messages via UART monitor in Hex or ASCII format
• Control Arduino Digital, Analog, & PWM pin input & output
• Connect & List peripheral Services & Characteristics in Info mode
• Update your Bluefruit device to the latest firmware version from within the app
Learn more about Adafruit Bluefruit LE at:
- Added option to change the End-of-line characters sent on UART
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes everytime i’m trying to connect to my devboard.
Cleanest Bluetooth LE scanner for Mac
I've used a handful of these tools, including XCode's Bluetooth Explorer, and written a few myself. This one works well.
While the tool is only useful for folks doing BLE development and is somewhat specific to Adafruit's BLE devices, it scans correctly, and provides useful data on the devices it finds. Adafruit is a great company, providing cool toys at good prices for hackers, and excellent tutorials and tech support for the products they sell.
This is one more worthy, competent, simple tool, from a company that has mastered them.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.