AdBlock Browser with Chromecast Support since 2012 - The leading Ad-Blocker Browser without any acceptable advertising system.
Over 4 Millionen users can not be wrong. From a just-for-fun independent app to the leading AdBlock Browser app without any acceptable advertising system in the AppStore.
Connect the app to your Chromecast or AirPlay and stream all videos from your favorite streaming site on your TV!
- Blocks banner & pop-up ads
- Blocks YouTube- & other video ads
- Blocks layer ads
- Blocks redirections to free AppStore apps
- Blocks ringtone subscription traps
- Easy to operate;
- Starts ad-blocker automatically;
- Faster download of websites;
- Blocked ads are counted;
- Doesn't save login, key words for search or process;
- Enables you to surf anonymously from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch;
- Full screen mode;
- Delete cache & cookies;
- Allows you to save the desired website under Bookmarks;
- Streaming-Player: Google Chromecast & AirPlay-Support;
- Opens up to eight websites - scrollable tabs;
- Restore open tabs;
- Choose your own start page (klick "return" to save the start page);
- App passcode protection;
- New keyboard with .com & co;
- Show or hide icons;
- If you need: deactivate the ad-blocker;
- Pretends that you surf from a PC (thus enabling you to see websites in original design instead of mobile design);
- Allows you to adjust brightness without leaving the app.
And all this without:
- Any acceptable advertising system
- Tracking or push messages.
"Ad-Blocker for iOS is a fantastic solution!"
"Super! Woha mama! You´ve landed on an exellent app here. It´s definitely worth a download."
Like the app? Write a review!
Here's what changed:
- Stability improvements and minor bug fixes.
Like the app? Write a review!
Ratings and Reviews
The delay issue is finally fixed! This app is awesome! The only issue I have is when you tap and hold down on a link or linked image, there is no option to open in a new tab.
A trick I’ve been using is holding down until I get the prompts, then scroll up or down so I can copy the hyperlink to avoid navigating away from the page, and open a new tab to paste and go.
No longer effective
Updating my review to say that the browser has become much less effective at blocking ads. I don’t know if the advertisers’ technology has outpaced the developer’s ability to deal with it or if the app has been orphaned, but at this point I expect that there are better options out there.
Doesn't catch all ads, and there was an especially bad week or two recently, but the most recent upgrades have corrected that and added functionality to swipe forward and backward as you surf.
This AddBlocker Actually works no adds but it does tend to block some other things probably because there is an add in the content. I would say that the blocker works,but isn’t a shame that we should need a blocker.
- BETAFISH INC
- 41.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © appsolutsecure.de
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro-Version with TabBrowsing and all Features $2.99
- Upgrade to Pro-Version with TabBrowsing and all Features for iPad $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.