Adblock Fast 4+
Designed for iPad
Adblock Fast is a new, faster ad blocker and the first open-source ad blocker for iOS (http://appadvice.com/appnn/2015/09/adblock-fast-is-a-free-and-open-source-way-to-banish-ads-in-ios-9)!
Just as webpages grew bloated with ads, so too have ad blockers grown bloated with little-used filtering rules and features that sap their speed and hog your device’s disk space, CPU cycles, and memory. Adblock Fast runs an optimized ruleset to accelerate pages more but consume less system resources than other ad blockers do.
Adblock Fast blocks ads in Safari not in other apps. To allow Adblock Fast to block in Safari:
1. press the Home button on your iPhone or iPad,
2. tap the “Settings” app,
3. tap “Safari” > (under “ General”) “Content Blockers”, then
4. toggle the “Adblock Fast” switch on.
To unblock ads, navigate to the “Adblock Fast” app.
To see the effect of Adblock Fast on a particular page, you may have to clear Safari’s cache (tap “Settings” > “Safari” > “Clear History and Website Data”) before reloading the page.
If you have any questions or comments, follow and message us:
Adblock Fast was created and is maintained by Rocketship, an award-winning app studio whose mission is to design and develop the finest mobile and web experiences.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Supporting only 64-bit devices (iPhone 5s and up and iPad mini 2 and up), updated screenshots.
Ratings and Reviews
First #1 suggestion for enhancement: enable force touch on/off
If you search for ad blockers in the App Store and see the multitude of listings, you have to ask yourself two questions.
1) why does his category exist? It exists because we get overwhelmed with advertising. Now I don't mind seeing ads and actually enjoy them at times, however when I am the one paying for data on my mobile device, I do not want to pay to see ads. This app makes web pages load faster and sure a few get through and some sites complain that u have an ad blocker....so for those I move on to a different site.
2) Why would you ever move to and use a Google product? It is clear that Apple listens to its customers and saw the need for this functionality to be allowed. Apple doesn't track or maintain profiles of your searching or make money off of your net browsing the way Google does. Remove chrome from your phone, install this app and use Safari
Amazing app I suggest that you get this app it blocks all those stupid surveys and much more 100% recommend it.!!
Blocks google shopping links
When clicking items in google
Shopping results, the plugin blocks them.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rocketship Apps, LLC
- 38.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015–2018 Rocketship Apps, LLC
More By This Developer
You Might Also Like
Ad Blocker Comodo
AdBlock by Seed4.Me for VPN
AdBurn - Adblock block ads
AdBlocker (Pro) - block various ads, protect your privary, speed the websites with less data cost, improve internet-browsing experience
Ad Blocker - Block Ads & Save Data Usage for Free
Ad Blocker Pro: Ads Remover