Do you want to make your own music video or just want to add music on video? Then look no further! Video Maker with Music is here for iPhone / iPad. Add awesome customized video background music or remix songs in an effortless way without any special training on video editing! For jingle videos or for advertisement movie makers, this app will as a handy trial tool.
Check out what some of our users from all over the world are saying about this app:
"I finally get the appropriate app that I was looking for - Great App" by Jigsaw1800 (AU)
"Easy to use, can edit music start which is a plus, as well as where in the song. Cool app. - Swaggy" by Neyachi (US)
"Very simple and easy to use. Guides you through steps and easy to pick up. - Great and easy to use" by Bathing monkey (UK)
With this music video editor app you will get to add songs or sound effects to your videos from your mobile device. You can post it on Instagram, Vine, and YouTube for sharing with your musical video with online friends and followers.
How the app works?
Video Maker with Music app is really easy to operate to add music to videos.
Just follow these 5 steps:
• Select source video (camera or videos on your iPhone) to add music to video.
• Add video background music from your iPhone, from app's track list, or add video background music by recording your own voice.
• This creative video editor let you mark where you want to add music to video: you can trim the part, if you want, to add to the video.
• Configure volume of audio or songs added to video. Just tap one button to merge video background music when done.
• Now it’s time, you can save it to camera roll like an expert movie maker.
• Enjoy your music video, it is now ready to be shared on social networking sites like Instagram, Facebook, Vine, and YouTube or via email.
Take a quick look at the creative features of the music video editor app before you get engrossed in the process to make your own music video:
• User friendly interface no matter if you are beginner movie maker,
• You need to tap the music track to trim music, adjust volume, or adding fade effect.
• You can do as much adding music to video and voice recording as you want.
• Slide the music track to set starting time for adding video background music.
• Using feature like "share to Instagram" to let the Music on Video square the final video for you.
Download the Video Maker with Music app, and start making your own music video like a pro movie maker! Turn your iOS device into a video editor tool and collect more likes from Instagram or Facebook.
Making an own music video is now an easy task and the app Music on Video is completely free to download!
Information about the auto-renewable subscription:
Subscription name: Subscribe for access
Subscription price: $4.99/week or 3 days free then $49.99/year
Auto-renew: This is a auto-renewing subscription, read below to know more.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Our Terms of Service: https://editr.app/tos.html
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and Reviews
I have enjoyed this so far 😉👌
I love it so far. I got it to make a video for my girlfriend and mines trip. It’s a gift to her because of how special she is😊I do need to complain about the recording aspect of it. It only allows one record at a time. Let me explain.. When you tap record, you can record something such as sweet words, music, or that meme your aunt thinks is so funny. However, what if you want to pause the recording and come back to it? Well. It has a button that says “Pause Recording” (after you have hit record of course) But this button actually stops the recording and you don’t end up getting to pick up where you left off. It can get quite annoying. Perhaps if they would allow you to actually “Pause” the recording and then come back to it later, then it would be a 5 star app in my eyes 🙌But all in all, good movie editor 👍
I appreciated that the tutorial opened immediately. I did not do the upgrade, I only used the free version. I loved the selection of stock audio it had that you could add to your video. It took me a couple minutes to get the hang of the splitting function. The tutorial for the edit video section was a little confusing for me. The edit audio function was super fun. I have not had a chance to play with the add voice function, but I look forward to that. The main issue I could see was no “undo” or restart button. There was only a delete function. I also have to note that when I first opened the app, while working on my video the app closed out and my video erased.
An almost perfect app, except for a big problem!
I’m going to cut to the chase— this is a great app with a major problem. I love using this app, it has lots of different options and is very user-friendly. However, upon trying to find a song to use, I noticed that underneath the “sound effects” pack, it dropped a couple of f-bombs! Some of the titles of the sound effects are very explicit. One of them has a little hashtag to block out a letter but I mean really? You don’t have to put that word in the first place. I realize that this is a part of our world now, which makes me sad, but do you have to force it on us? I don’t use that language, and it makes me cringe to see it on everyday things. It’s not like people beg the developers to write curse words as the titles of their sound effects! That was completely unnecessary, and I’m very disappointed in the developers.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Editr Apps Inc.
- 168.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Editr Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Features $6.99
- Pro Features $2.99
- Pro Features for 1 Year $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.