Do you want to make your own music video or just want to add music on video? Then look no further! Video Maker with Music is here for iPhone / iPad. Add awesome customized video background music or remix songs in an effortless way without any special training on video editing! For jingle videos or for advertisement movie makers, this app will as a handy trial tool.
Check out what some of our users from all over the world are saying about this app:
"I finally get the appropriate app that I was looking for - Great App" by Jigsaw1800 (AU)
"Easy to use, can edit music start which is a plus, as well as where in the song. Cool app. - Swaggy" by Neyachi (US)
"Very simple and easy to use. Guides you through steps and easy to pick up. - Great and easy to use" by Bathing monkey (UK)
With this music video editor app you will get to add songs or sound effects to your videos from your mobile device. You can post it on Instagram, Vine, and YouTube for sharing with your musical video with online friends and followers.
How the app works?
Video Maker with Music app is really easy to operate to add music to videos.
Just follow these 5 steps:
• Select source video (camera or videos on your iPhone) to add music to video.
• Add video background music from your iPhone, from app's track list, or add video background music by recording your own voice.
• This creative video editor let you mark where you want to add music to video: you can trim the part, if you want, to add to the video.
• Configure volume of audio or songs added to video. Just tap one button to merge video background music when done.
• Now it’s time, you can save it to camera roll like an expert movie maker.
• Enjoy your music video, it is now ready to be shared on social networking sites like Instagram, Facebook, Vine, and YouTube or via email.
Take a quick look at the creative features of the music video editor app before you get engrossed in the process to make your own music video:
• User friendly interface no matter if you are beginner movie maker,
• You need to tap the music track to trim music, adjust volume, or adding fade effect.
• You can do as much adding music to video and voice recording as you want.
• Slide the music track to set starting time for adding video background music.
• Using feature like "share to Instagram" to let the Music on Video square the final video for you.
Download the Video Maker with Music app, and start making your own music video like a pro movie maker! Turn your iOS device into a video editor tool and collect more likes from Instagram or Facebook.
Making an own music video is now an easy task and the app Music on Video is completely free to download!
Information about the auto-renewable subscription:
Subscription name: Subscribe for access
Subscription price: $4.99/week or 3 days free then $49.99/year
Auto-renew: This is a auto-renewing subscription, read below to know more.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Our Terms of Service: http://tapstarapps.com/v1/tos.html
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Updated UI for iOS 13.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have enjoyed this so far 😉👌
I love it so far. I got it to make a video for my girlfriend and mines trip. It’s a gift to her because of how special she is😊I do need to complain about the recording aspect of it. It only allows one record at a time. Let me explain.. When you tap record, you can record something such as sweet words, music, or that meme your aunt thinks is so funny. However, what if you want to pause the recording and come back to it? Well. It has a button that says “Pause Recording” (after you have hit record of course) But this button actually stops the recording and you don’t end up getting to pick up where you left off. It can get quite annoying. Perhaps if they would allow you to actually “Pause” the recording and then come back to it later, then it would be a 5 star app in my eyes 🙌But all in all, good movie editor 👍
You found it!
I spent 30 minutes both on my phone and Mac trying to find an app that would allow me to splice music (that I bought from iTunes) alongside a 15-second clip and it was one failed app after another. I was even willing to pay! This was the one that did both video and audio intuitively. Granted, at the end, it offered to let me remove the watermark by watching a 30-second app commercial, but that was about how long it took to shut down my Mac, so no problem. I suspect I can buy my way out of that, hopefully. Anyway, back to my serial killing cat and his lizard-- whoever said you've gotta be cruel to be kind was NOT thinking about cats. Get this app. It works.
An almost perfect app, except for a big problem!
I’m going to cut to the chase— this is a great app with a major problem. I love using this app, it has lots of different options and is very user-friendly. However, upon trying to find a song to use, I noticed that underneath the “sound effects” pack, it dropped a couple of f-bombs! Some of the titles of the sound effects are very explicit. One of them has a little hashtag to block out a letter but I mean really? You don’t have to put that word in the first place. I realize that this is a part of our world now, which makes me sad, but do you have to force it on us? I don’t use that language, and it makes me cringe to see it on everyday things. It’s not like people beg the developers to write curse words as the titles of their sound effects! That was completely unnecessary, and I’m very disappointed in the developers.
- Editr Apps Inc.
- 143.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Editr Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Add Unlimited Audio Clips $3.99
- Record from microphone $3.99
- Stop all Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.