Do you have a nightmare using your calendar app to add a new event?
Takes too long? Crazy amount of options and clicks?
With Add Quick Event the pain is gone.
Arrange events using a single text field!
You can update calendar almost with no time.
No need to jump from one place to another setting many options.
Everything will be put in the right field while you type. Prepare new entry instantly!
Just use easy to memorize key words.
- Type ‘7pm phone Mark’ to schedule ‘phone Mark’ today at 7 PM
- Pints this Friday? Enter: 'fr 6pm pub'
- Do you have lunch with mom next Sunday? Simply type: '2su 1pm lunch with mum'
- Enter ‘7.8 2w working from home’ to set event that on 7th of August you will start working from home for 2 weeks.
• numbers = type 8 to get 8:00 AM, 13 to get 1:00 PM or 1445 to get 2:45 PM
• numbers + pm or am = enter 8am to get 8:00 AM or 8pm to get 8:00 PM
• h = 1 hour later
• 2h = 2 hours later
• d = tomorrow
• 2d = the day after tomorrow
• [number]d = after [number] days (3d, 4d, 10d, etc)
• Replace h or d with w or m to set weeks or months same way
• mm/dd or mm/dd/yy = month/day (11/30) or month/day/year (7/15/2017)
• mo or tu/we/th/fr/sa/su = selects coming day of a week (mo = Monday, tu = Tuesday, etc)
• 2mo or [number]tu = selects next Monday or n-th Tuesday
• 45r = remind 45 minutes before (overrides default reminder)
• 9 phone Mark = phone Mark today at 9:00 AM
• 3h check emails = check emails after 3 hours (if the current time is 2:15 PM, the event will be set at 5:15 PM)
• Dan's birthday = Dan's birthday (today, all day event)
• w 17 meet Jane//office//new contract = meet Jane, office (location), new contract (description) the same day next week at 5:00 PM
• fr 18 drinks = drinks at 6:00 PM on this Friday
• 2su 13 lunch with mum = next Sunday lunch with mum at 1:00 PM
• 9/17 2w working from home = working from home since 9/17/2017 for 2 weeks
• 8/14 8/20 holiday = holiday from 8/14/17 to 8/20/2017
• 11/22 830 930 breakfast with boss = breakfast with boss on 11/22/2017 from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
Time and date keywords turn blue now - it is now much easier to recognise what keywords were used for setting events details.
Ratings and Reviews
Just purchased the app.
Just purchased the app. It does what it’s intended to do. May not have a fancy interface, but it works.
Developer Response ,
Thanks. Let me know if you want to improve something.
Cool Add-an-Event Calendar app
The “Reminder” event app that used to be on Messenger disappeared. I found this app and I’m finding I like it pretty well. I just wish the explanation on how to enter information was spelled out more clearly. It’s not as easy as it could be, but examples are given. You just need to work with it. The good thing is that once you add an event, the previous entry stays in the text box that you can follow as a guide to enter the next event. So, good on that. I loved the app that used to be in Messenger because (in regard to Marketplace) both Buyer and Seller were reminded of a pick up day/time. But, this is a pretty nifty alternative, once you get the hang of how to enter your information. And it goes right into the calendar app on your phone. Good app!!
Great time saver!
Exactly what I have been looking for! This makes quick calendar entries sooooo much easier! Thanks for developing this app. Hope is remains in the App Store forever.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Adam Grodzki
- 21.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Adam Grodzki 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads Banner $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.