Addition: Math Facts Card Matching Game is designed to encourage higher level thinking and reasoning in a fun, and friendly atmosphere.
* great tool for helping children add two numbers accurately and quickly
* single-player mode (practice)
* two-player mode (play with a friend)
* iComputer mode (play against the computer)
* three levels
* number of cards: 6, 12, 18
* X-Ray the cards to memorize their position
* audio and visual prompt to encourage taking turns
* child-friendly interactive interface with appealing visual and audio effects
* timing and scoring tracked and reported
* optional tapping game as a reward
Children of all ages and abilities can benefit using this application. The underlying teaching methodology for this application is to help children with addition as required in today’s elementary school curriculum. You may choose the number of cards to play. Cards are chosen randomly. The task is to find matching pairs of cards: one with a mathematical expression and the other with its appropriate sum. Success may be rewarded with a quick fun game. Apart from the application’s significant contribution in helping children add two numbers accurately and quickly, Addition: Math Facts Card Matching Game is also a great tool for developing cognitive skills such as:
The game offers three levels of difficulty:
* addition of two one-digit numbers (8 + 5),
* addition of one-digit and two-digit numbers (27 + 6),
* addition of two two-digit numbers with sum under 100 (45 + 53).
- iOS 11 compatible
- bug fixes
- improved AI
@Reks would like to thank all the teachers and parents for their continuous support and helpful feedback. Making our apps work for every student is our top priority. For feedback, suggestions and feature request contact us at: email@example.com.
If you love our app, please rate or review it in the App Store. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.