ADDitude magazine is the most trusted resource for families touched by ADHD and its related conditions. ADDitude offers advice and information about ADHD symptoms, medication, treatment, and diagnosis for adults with ADHD and those parenting children with the condition. ADDitude serves as a voice of inspiration to help people with ADHD find success at home, at school, and on the job.
The ADDitude magazine app includes all of the articles in each issue. The issues within the app are available for download and can be read anytime, even offline.
If you’re already a print magazine subscriber, access to the app is included in your subscription. Download the app, and follow the prompt to sign in with the email address that is associated with your print magazine account.
Don’t have a print magazine subscription? Issues within the app can be purchased individually for $4.99 or buy a full year (4 issues) for $19.99. Please note that purchases made within the app are through this app store, and therefore don’t include access to the ADDitude print and digital web browser editions. See full app subscription details below.
If you have any questions about the ADDitude magazine app, please contact us at email@example.com.
App subscription details:
- New design to unify the desktop and mobile experience.
- All previously downloaded issues will need to be re-downloaded with this major update.
- New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from top left toolbar Menu.
- Bug fixes and optimizations for the latest versions of iOS.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the digital access but app keeps crashing
I'm not a huge print person when it comes to magazines so I like that I can get the digital version.
But the app keeps closing every minute or so when I try to open the magazines to read them....also it's sort of crazy that you get a digital subscription with the print subscription but no additional resources or services to make the 20$ app purchase worth it if you choose to go only digital. -sincerely, yours
Wanting this app to work correctly
App is not useable.
I like the magazine so much that I paid for a digital subscription to access back issues. App does not work! I’m good with computers and phones...it’s not me it’s is app. I see all the other negative reviews of the app. Why have you guys not fixed this or removed the app from the store. This is not a responsible thing to do with your brand/product. Get it together guys.
I, as an adult, have really been blessed by ADDitude Magazine. Don’t see why others have not given it a 4 or 5 star rating because it’s detailed, very comprehensive and so informative!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- New Hope Media, LLC
- 84.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- ADDitude Magazine Subscription $19.99
- ADDditude Magazine - Summer 2013 $6.99
- ADDitude Magazine - Spring 2013 $6.99
- Additude Magazine - Winter 2012 $6.99
- ADDitude: 20150123110155 $6.99
- ADDitude Magazine - Fall 2013 $6.99
- ADDitude Magazine - Summer 2012 $6.99
- ADDitude Magazine - Winter 2013 $6.99
- ADDitude Magazine - Spring 2014 $6.99
- ADDitude: 20150123110157 $6.99