With ADESA’s Marketplace app, licensed auto dealers can source wholesale inventory and access the power of ADESA from a mobile device:
• Participate in LIVE sales at ADESA auctions with the built-in ADESA Simulcast feature
• Search for off-lease DealerBlock Prime vehicles and inventory from all ADESA auction locations
• Place bids and buy selected vehicles 24/7
• Use the Vehicle Location function to find vehicles on an ADESA auction lot
• Scan VIN numbers to quickly access vehicle history reports and conduct pre-sale research
• Floor in-lane purchases with your AFC floorplan - directly from the app
• Review detailed condition reports and photos
• Create Watch Lists to track vehicles of interest
• Filter auction run lists for specific lanes
• Use the ADESA Market Guide to research pricing
NOTE: This app is available for registered ADESA users.
- Updated customer support contact information:
- Support phone numbers
- Removed the following:
- Previous My Purchases feature
Ratings and Reviews
Far better than Manheim
Great app Adesa, smokes Manheim; not to mention the overall process flow at Adesa is smarter and more efficient. Manheim should pay the developers whatever they want to improve their systems and apps, its not a comparison.
Good but could be better
I like the app for the most part but there is always room to be better. I like how easy it is to search for the specific car I want and now on simulcast I can see what a car sold for. On no sales I wish it would tell us what the highest bid was. On the improvements side, I wish that once you won the auction that you could see the original posting later on. You can’t see the pictures or anything once it’s in your my purchase tab. It doesn’t always notify you when the car is on the block or 5 runs away depending on your settings. In simulcast sometimes the auctioneer will ask what price do you want to start at. I wish we had the ability to put a number out there for them to consider. Otherwise it’s a pretty good application.
It’s ok , but it could be better
Why doesn’t it show the run number on the watch list? All I have showing is just the lane. So, when I’m walking the lot in the morning I have to open each car on the watch list just to find out what the number is. It’s a total waste of time I don’t have while prepping for an auction. The next issue is that the watch list won’t let you remove vehicles. It removes them at first, but when you switch apps to run a history report, and then go back to the watch list it reloads all the crap cars you’ve already deleted. Super annoying issues. Does anyone there actually use this themselves?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ADESA CORPORATION, LLC
- 48.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2022 ADESA. All Rights Reserved.