******* Featured in the Top Book Apps Category in Australia, France & Mongolia *******
Have the wisdom of Adi Shankaracharya all in your pocket!
Adi Shankara (early 8th century CE) was one of the most revered Hindu philosophers and theologians from India who consolidated the doctrine of advaita vedānta. Shankara travelled across the Indian subcontinent to propagate his philosophy through discourses and debates with other thinkers. He is reputed to have founded four mathas ("monasteries"), which helped in the historical development, revival and spread of Advaita Vedanta of which he is known as the greatest revivalist.
* 82 carefully selected quotes
* DAILY REMINDER (receive quotes on your notification center, as much as you like)
* SHARE via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* BOOKMARK your favourite quotes
* EASY NAVIGATION (swipe right/left for another quote; shake for random quote)
* SEARCH for words (swipe down on the main screen to reveal it)
* View read and unread quotes
* Change font type and size
* Different backgrounds for you to choose from
May you find inspiration, silence and understanding through these quotes!
If you find any bug or mistake in the app, or wish to add some new features, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
We have quotes apps of: Sri Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta Maharaj, Mooji, Annamalai Swami, Adi Shankaracharya, Swami Vivekananda, Yogananda, Ramakrishna, Anandamayi Ma, Swami Sivananda, Ashtavakra Gita, Avadhuta Gita, Swami Prabhupada. Suggest us more if you have any idea!
* Search bug fix!
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful app, brings deep quotes to my phone daily and allows me to share with others. I enjoy getting this and let's me sit and remember I don't have to think every moment. 😀
App Not Working
Since the iphone ios12 update the app is not working and needs a bug fix asap.
This app is a must have for anyone interested in Vedanta advaita -
Daily reminders to stay focus on the "real"- and providing insperation daily
Thank you !!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.