Ready to start your running & fitness activities? Whether you’re training for a 5k, a marathon, or exercising for weight loss, our fitness coach will help you achieve your goals. Track distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned and other stats with the adidas Running app by Runtastic.
JUST A FEW STEPS TO SUCCESS
1. Easy tracking in real time with built-in GPS — all your stats and your progress in one place
2. Customize the dashboard to your needs
3. Get audio feedback from the Voice Coach in the running app.
4. LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Let your friends know that you are out and about — receive custom cheers to motivate you to go even further!
5. Whether you want to aim for distance, duration or frequency, your personal goal is all about you. You can even choose whether to have a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly goal. Training for something specific? Set your personal goal for a target date of your choice!
6. Are you up for a challenge? We will help you maximize your motivation with targeted challenges.
7. Only thing that’s missing? A good shoe of course: Track miles for your running shoes & we’ll let you know when it’s time to get a new pair!
- Groups: Create a group and run with friends or join one of the many adidas Runners groups and be part of the many events!
- Engage in a little friendly competition & check the Leaderboard to see which of your friends has run the farthest.
- Start an adidas Running activity directly from your wrist. View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your Apple Watch.
- Have a 3D look at your run afterwards by connecting your account to the Relive app.
- Runtastic is integrated with Garmin Connect (Garmin Forerunner, Fenix, GPS-enabled Vivo or Edge bike computer) and Polar Flow.
- Integration with Apple Health: add the details of your workout, like duration and calories burned, to your Apple Health account.
Join the community & get inspired by millions of fellow fitness fans worldwide.
Unleash your full potential: The Premium Membership will unlock all Premium features in adidas Running & adidas Training, including the 6 different training plans.
APP USAGE INFO & PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
The renewal rate will be according to your subscription $9.99, $39.99 or $49.99.
Purchasing a Premium subscription will automatically end any active free trial, where applicable.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Do you have further questions about our apps? Contact us via https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
Signing into the app just got easier since we now offer you the option to log in using your Apple ID. Quicker login for you and one less password to remember too — double win!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pausing mid-run and losing my data
I use an iPhone 6S+ running the latest updated versions of iOS 13 and the Adidas app. For the last week, the app unexpectedly pauses without informing me while I’m running. So my data is not being saved. I ran 7 km this morning but the app paused at 1.3 km.
I knew the app was not working because I wasn’t getting feedback while running. Not that I can do anything about it till my run is over, at which point, it informs me that there is an incomplete run and asks if I want to save it or not? Duh! I ended up manually saving my run. The app is unusable as of now. Besides, the feedback option within the app doesn’t actually have an option to give feedback, which is why I’m writing here. Grr!
I still give the app 4 star review because I have been using it for many years without any issues, while it used to be called Runtastic.
Micoach features missing.
This app is fine. I have a premium account. But I can’t help but miss what I loved about it when it was Micoach. 1)TRAINING ZONES You did a little assessment test and it adjusted your training for you. I became a better runner because of that. The app would tell you to speed up or slow down into your zone based on the initial assessment. The app does not assess you. It tells you to “ run at a comfortable pace” and then walk. This doesn’t work for someone like me that does not consider herself a runner. I need guidance and I don’t get that here. 2) DEADLINES- I used to be able to tell the app what day I was training for. For example, a 10k in December and it would adjust my training days. So a further out date might have less trainings per week than a date that was coming up. No option for that now. You can only pick a training plan based on time. Ex- I want to be able to run 30 minutes in 6 weeks. I also want to be able to run faster in those 30 minutes at the end of those 6 weeks. 3)HALFWAY MARKER- notification that I was halfway done with my workout so that I knew when to turn around. What I’m doing for that now is setting a timer on my watch. I’ve downloaded a few other apps but none gives me what I had with Micoach and this seems to be the one I like second best as I keep coming back to it.
It syncs well with my Apple Watch and I like that. I also like the auto pause feature.
Voice coach problems
I’ve been using the app for almost a year now and most of the time it works flawlessly. However one glaring issue pops up consistently and I haven’t figured out a way to fix it. Once starting a workout that is using the voice coach feature if I adjust the volume in any way, whether it is by the phone itself or my headphones, the voice coach will turn off. Now there seems to be a tab when a run is active where you can turn on/off the voice coach and auto pause features; however for me it is impossible to tell when it is active because it’s not an easily visible toggle switch like most parts of the app. The icons simply change from gray to like grayish blue. Outside with sunlight reflecting off the phone you can’t tell if it’s on or not. The only way I’ve found is to cancel the workout and start over and sometimes that doesn’t even work. I don’t know if this is just user error or just something that doesn’t affect many people. It is annoying having to run with your phone in your hand watching the screen to see when to alter your workout because the voice coach stopped working and you don’t want to go through part of your workout all over again.
- runtastic GmbH
- 216.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $9.99
- Premium Membership $35.99
- Premium Membership $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.