Ready to start your running & fitness activities? Lace up your running shoes and track distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned and other stats with the adidas Running app.
JUST A FEW STEPS TO SUCCESS
1. Easy tracking in real time with built-in GPS — all your stats and your progress in one place
2. Customize the dashboard to your needs
3. Get audio feedback from the Voice Coach in the running app.
4. LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Let your friends know that you are out and about — receive custom cheers to motivate you to go even further!
5. Whether you want to aim for distance, duration or frequency, your personal goal is all about you. You can even choose whether to have a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly goal. Training for something specific? Set your personal goal for a target date of your choice!
6. Are you up for a challenge? We will help you maximize your motivation with targeted challenges.
7. Only thing that’s missing? A good shoe of course: Track miles for your running shoes & we’ll let you know when it’s time to get a new pair!
- Groups: Create a group and run with friends or join one of the many adidas Runners groups and be part of the many events!
- Engage in a little friendly competition & check the Leaderboard to see which of your friends has run the farthest.
- Start an adidas Running activity directly from your wrist. View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your Apple Watch.
- Have a 3D look at your run afterwards by connecting your account to the Relive app.
- Runtastic is integrated with Garmin Connect (Garmin Forerunner, Fenix, GPS-enabled Vivo or Edge bike computer) and Polar Flow.
Join the community & get inspired by millions of fellow fitness fans worldwide.
Unleash your full potential: The Premium Membership will unlock all Premium features in adidas Running & adidas Training, including the 6 different training plans.
APP USAGE INFO & PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Do you have further questions about our apps? Contact us via https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
We're always trying to improve and provide you even better features and functions. What's new, you ask?
- Use the new "Friends" Leaderboard filter to see how you match up against your buddies.
- Take pride in your achievements by sharing your Challenge participation or completion.
- Get in touch with us directly in the app if you want to report a GPS-tracking issue after an activity.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Regular Runner’s Need
Tracks speed, time, distance, elevation... it’s a good app for keeping track of your runs so that you can hold yourself accountable. It also shows your hot zones so you can see where you took a rest and where you were killin it. It uses GPS so it does effect your battery, but not as bad some other apps. It does what it says it does and it does it well, more than you can say about a lot of apps.
It also gives you updates when you hit each mile marker. Extremely helpful for days when you just want to run a couple miles, you can hit it right on the nose.
Highly recommend for a regular runner.
Micoach features missing.
This app is fine. I have a premium account. But I can’t help but miss what I loved about it when it was Micoach. 1)TRAINING ZONES You did a little assessment test and it adjusted your training for you. I became a better runner because of that. The app would tell you to speed up or slow down into your zone based on the initial assessment. The app does not assess you. It tells you to “ run at a comfortable pace” and then walk. This doesn’t work for someone like me that does not consider herself a runner. I need guidance and I don’t get that here. 2) DEADLINES- I used to be able to tell the app what day I was training for. For example, a 10k in December and it would adjust my training days. So a further out date might have less trainings per week than a date that was coming up. No option for that now. You can only pick a training plan based on time. Ex- I want to be able to run 30 minutes in 6 weeks. I also want to be able to run faster in those 30 minutes at the end of those 6 weeks. 3)HALFWAY MARKER- notification that I was halfway done with my workout so that I knew when to turn around. What I’m doing for that now is setting a timer on my watch. I’ve downloaded a few other apps but none gives me what I had with Micoach and this seems to be the one I like second best as I keep coming back to it.
It syncs well with my Apple Watch and I like that. I also like the auto pause feature.
App/Developer NOT Trustworthy. Be aware!
Signed up for the 7-day trial as the app does not allow all features (eg: “Plan” features that allows for preparing to run marathon ) unless you sign up for the premium/subscription. Even after signing up for the Premium subscription when you try to use the Plan feature for running marathon the app does not allow you to start the plan right away. Instead it only allows you to start the plan a week later. So, essentially even though I had signed up for the premium subscription I still couldn't use the feature until my 7-day trial ended.
To make things worse, I don't see any place within the app where I can cancel the 7-day trial subscription before it auto renews.
Based on my experience so far, I do not trust the app or the developer. First the app is in "trial" mode ; however not all features are enabled in the trial mode. Then in order to use the apps full functionality, you have to sign-up up for the Premium. Even after signing up you can't use the Plan because it doesn't allow you to start the Plan right away until the trial expires. Finally, by the 7th day the app auto charges for the entire year. Once the annual subscription has started you can not cancel our request refund. I hate to say this but I think this app is a scam. Be aware!
- 191.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More $19.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More $21.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.