The only quit smoking app based on scientific knowledge and real clinical practice. A virtual therapist guides the smoker through the quitting process and helps them with overcoming the withdrawal effects.
How it works
- The app adapts the therapy to the smoker‘s needs
- The program starts with a ten-day preparatory phase, followed by a six-week quit smoking therapy
- A short conversation with a virtual addictologist each day
- Quick aid for beating urgent cravings at hand
- As much as 6 times greater chance of successful quitting
The Adiquit app has been developed by addiction treatment specialists from universities in Norway, USA and the Czech Republic. Adiquit offers complex professional support that has been used in everyday therapeutic practice.
Smoking is an addiction and quitting is harsh. Most of the unsuccessful attempts are caused by the lack of information on principles of addiction and insufficient preparation. When quitting, thorough preparation and professional support are crucial. The clinical studies show that the chance of success is as much as 6 times greater using Adiquit than when quitting without any professional help.
- new app icon
- info dialog after finished session
- fixed statistics
- bug fixing
- Adiquit s.r.o.
- 117.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Adiquit s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Adiquit sessions $14.99
- Adiquit sessions $28.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.