Adithya is an app for astrologers who practice vedic astrology(Indian system). It gives almost all calculations required for an astrologer. This app also gives prashna ganitha, required for AshtaMangala Prashna which is practiced mostly in South India. Kannada, English, Malayalam and Hindi languages are available in single app. South Indian and North Indian style of kundli also available.
Key features :
- Simple and user friendly user interface optimized for iphone and ipad.
- Large city data base with accurate latitude, longitude, timezone with facility to add custom city data.
- Sidereal planetary longitudes along with nakshatra and pada with retrograde info.
- Sunrise and sunset details with both upper limb and center limb theories.
-Rasi, Navamsa and Bhava Kundli with both south indian and north indian styles.
-Bhava sandhi positions.
-Panchanga with thithi, vara, nakshatra, yoga and karana at the time of birth.
-Dasa bhukti ending dates.
-Shadvarga lords D3, D2, D9, d30, D12, D1 (according to Varaha Mihira's Brihajjathaka method).
-Ashtavarga bindu sankhya for 7 planets with sarvashtaka varga.
-Trisphuta, Chatusphuta, Pancha sphuta, Prana sphuta , Deha sphuta, Mrityu sphuta and Sookshma trisphuta (required for Ashtamangala prashnam) .
-Dhooma, Vyatipata, Parivesha, Indrachapa and Upaketu positions.
Free version gives only limited results.
A bug causing planets position as retrograde between 11 pm and 12 midnight falsely, is fixed now.
Proceed button replaced to bottom for more convenience on big screened iPhones.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Overall Good App. However...
lacks some features. It would have been better to see below features,
1) Option to change Ayanamsha (currently it is fixed)
2) Option to change number of days in a year for Dash system (like 360 days or something instead of default 365 day)
3) More zoom in dasa system (currently it stops at Bhukthi stage).
This looks like a very good program, however I am not familiar with the abbreviations used to represent the planets. Could you please add an option to abbreviate English names of the planets? Thank you.
Needs dst option
No option for daylight savings time or manual time zone. Does not save any of the data.
- Manipal Digital Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- 21.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Manipal Digital Systems Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.