Alaskan news at your fingertips, with every article and picture intact, just as you would read in the printed newspaper edition of the Anchorage Daily News.
ADN e-Edition includes:
- Local in-depth coverage of Anchorage and Alaska from the Anchorage Daily News newsroom.
- Entertainment with the latest on movies, music, dining and other great stuff to see and do.
- On-the-money Business news, an all-star Sports & Outdoors section and much more.
- Razor-sharp views of every word, photo, and image as it appears in print.
- All content delivered in a fast, simple interface with multiple viewing modes.
- Streamlined navigation for readers on the go: Flip pages, zoom on articles, rotate to landscape mode.
- Read aloud to have articles read back to you
- Tap any article with two fingers to convert to full-screen text
- Share articles via email and or social media
- Download editions for offline reading
- Click on links in articles to email or access additional content
- Complete section index of the entire paper for a quick view of headlines
- Includes archive access to previously published editions
Ratings and Reviews
No Longer Works
This app no longer works. I called the Anchorage Daily News weeks ago, and they said yes, there are problems with the app, but it still hasn’t been fixed. They gave me a work around that involves opening the e-edition (digital) in Safari, and bookmarking it, but you have to be a paid subscriber with an account number to do that.
This app works about 20% of the time. I’m paying for the e edition and the print edition but can’t read the paper when I’m out of town. Hey ADN! Call the Washington Post and ask them. The Post loads flawlessly every time so I know it’s possible. Someone should walk over to the person responsible for pushing out the e-edition and give them a slap upside the head for me!
App doesn’t open unless continue to reinstall
This app used to work great but now it doesn’t. I have it installed on 3devices as a paid subscriber for the digital newspaper. It works one day then has to be reinstalled. Please fix it. The work around is to use the ADN website which is not the newspaper. Please fix this app!!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.