Do you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer, with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read PDF files anywhere with this leading, free PDF reader and file manager. You can also view, share, annotate, and add e-signatures to PDF documents.
Subscribe to Adobe Acrobat if you need a PDF editor to edit text and images, a PDF converter to export to and from PDF, or more advanced features to create PDFs, combine PDF documents, organize PDFs, and more.
VIEW AND PRINT PDFs
• Open and view PDFs with the free Adobe PDF viewer app.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Help save battery with dark mode.
• Print documents directly from your device.
READ PDFs MORE EASILY
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
• Content in your PDF document reflows to fit your screen.
• Use the Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation.
• Search to find text fast in your PDF documents.
SHARE PDFs AND COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing.
• Collect comments from multiple people in one file online.
• Speed document reviews by responding to each other’s comments.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
• Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
• Share a file with others to collect all comments in one place.
• Subscribe to edit text and images directly in your PDF.
• Fix a typo or add a paragraph with the paid PDF editor feature.
• Add, delete, or rotate an image with your upgraded Acrobat PDF app.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill in PDF forms with the form filler feature.
• E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
STORE AND MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
• Access all your files by linking online storage accounts, like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• Star files to quickly open your most important or favorite documents.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account to access PDFs and other files with ease.
• View, share, and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
• Create, edit, combine, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, comment, and share.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Edit text and images right in your PDF document (mobile only).
• Combine files into one PDF file and organize pages.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
• Protect PDF documents by adding passwords.
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights.html
The Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF creator and document editor app puts your office in your pocket. View, annotate, fill, sign, and share PDF files with the free Adobe PDF reader. Convert JPG files to PDF format, create and sign fillable PDF forms, and add your e-signature to shared documents. Working with PDF documents has never been so easy.
• Instant access to recently viewed PDFs from Google Drive.
• Performance and stability.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatmobilesupport
Ratings and Reviews
Does What It Should
In general I find Adobe products (I have many) do what they should do without much of a problem and Acrobat DC is no different... once you climb the learning curve, which is often steep considering the range of functionality. Though some object to subscription models, the need to keep programs updated to meet requirements of your OS is a great convenience. Apple keeps up a regular pace of changes, most of which are positive, so having other programs kept up to date is critical. I often turn Word, Pages (Mac OS), images, scans, etc. into PDF’s for convenience, especially when sending by email, some needing passwords for sensitive documents, or messaging app on an iMac. One improvement I would recommend is that the program ought to enable “tagging” that is compatible with Mac OS tagging. I haven’t a clue about how Windows PC folks find Acrobat DC but in general my forays into the Windows PC world have left me feeling that the Windows version of anything is clunkier, less user friendly and more frustrating than the Apple version.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! This is Vaibhav from Acrobat Reader Team. I was just going through some of the top reviews in the App Store and noticed yours. We are incredibly grateful that you took time out to leave us this lovely feedback for our services. Our users deserve nothing but the best service and experience.
Thank you for your request. We have made a note of the same and shall try to incorporate it soon. You can learn more and see tips & tricks here: (adobe.com/support/acrobat) If you ever face an issue, please let us know in our community: (community.adobe.com) Thanks again! :)
Latest updates killed me
I use this app primarily for work purposes. I save all my service receipts to this app and also fill out and submit safety and order forms daily. The recent update changed alot of things. First of all, the new design I don't like. That I can get used to but it's made it more difficult to use in my opinion. Some of the buttons are not labeled now, they only have icons so I have to guess what they do until I press them and find out if I'm right or wrong. More importantly, there are functions/operations that changed. For example, sharing a file through email no longer takes the file name and automatically makes it the subject line of the email. Also, when you sort by name,files with letters now follow files with numbers. I have to scroll through a hundred files (which have dates) to get to my template (which starts with letters). So I had to through a random zero at the beginning so it's at the top. There is more I could write but I think you get my point. I realize it may sound like nitpicking but when you use the app as much as I do it becomes very annoying. I am disappointed you made such a big change and it doesn't seem to be for the better. Let's get some of this fixed so I can change this back to 5 stars.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! I was just going through some of the top reviews in the App Store and noticed yours. Even though it is more than 2 years old, it still shows up as most helpful. I understand that you faced some challenges back then. However, our software team has evolved a lot in these 2 years and the interface has improved as well. Do let us know if you are still facing any similar issues now on our community (community.adobe.com) and we would love to help you out with your concerns. Thanks! ^VB
As a subscriber of the Adobe creative cloud I am very displeased to see the industry standard for PDF software become practically unusable! In fact Adobe Acrobat no longer works on my iPhone XS! When I choose to download or simply view a pdf file, Adobe Acrobat nor the Adobe Creative Cloud app appear in the list of apps to choose from in the iOS share to/open menu! I tried a workaround by saving the PDF file to "files" both locally and via iCloud drive then attempted to open the saved PDF file via Adobe Acrobat which incredibly failed to open with a message stating "File type unsupported"... This is unacceptable! Can't open the very file format Adobe Acrobat is meant to not only open but create and manage! Wow just wow! Not sure what is going on but Adobe is slacking with other apps as well! I'm contemplating canceling my CC subscription since $50 a month is a price only worth paying for the best and I am literally seeing more and more apps that offer more! The mobile apps are terrible besides a select few! Out of all, I never thought Acrobat would ever lose the crown but here I am having to find an alternative in order to save the PDF I need! Verbal apologies won't change the fact that I'm dishing out money for software that isn't working properly!
Developer Response ,
The symptoms you are describing sound very much like you don't have a PDF or the PDF you are trying to open is invalid. This would explain both why it wouldn't appear in the share menu and why it fails to open from files. The things you are describing are intended to work. If you are having issues, please reach out to us at https://www.adobe.com/go/appstoresupport We'd love to hear more about how you are trying to open the file and get a copy of the file itself. Thanks!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 268.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Adobe. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Converter & Editor $9.99
- PDF Pack - Doc Creator $9.99
- Acrobat Premium - Monthly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.