Adobe Lightroom for iPad 12+
Preset Filters for Pictures
- Offers In-App Purchases
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free photo & video editor that helps you capture & edit stunning images, with powerful presets & amazing filters for pictures.
Lightroom editing app offers easy-to-use video & photo editing tools to retouch your images with camera filters, object removal, background fine-tuning, & presets to quickly add adjustments that bring your photos to life – all in one editing app.
PHOTO PRESETS & FILTERS FOR PICTURES
• Make quick & easy edits with free presets, camera filter & photo editor
• Create amazing images with 200+ exclusive Premium Presets created by professional photographers
• AI adaptive preset to retouch your photos with Recommended Presets
• Create & save your own presets filter to use as an easy picture editor
PHOTO EDITING & CAMERA
• Instantly improve your photos with auto photo editor
• Use precision sliders to retouch all your light settings like contrast, exposure, highlights, & shadows
• Create eye-popping edits with the color mixer & color grading tools
• Use the photo enhancer to change your photos’ look & feel with the clarity, texture, dehaze, & grain sliders
• Easily crop & rotate your photo
• Use curves photo editor for advanced edits to highlights, midtones, shadows, & color
• Exposure, timer, instant presets & more
• Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes like raw, professional, & HDR
• Access Premium video editing features with our video editor
• Utilize Lightroom’s popular photo editing features to retouch & edit videos
• Apply presets, edit, trim, retouch & crop videos with precision sliders to fine-tune contrast, highlights, vibrance, with video effects & more
Next level images with the Lightroom Premium photo & video editor.
Upgrade & unlock easy-to-use tools like exclusive presets, Healing Brush, masking, geometry, cloud storage & more, with an intuitive picture editor.
• Adobe Lightroom editing app now has an easy-to-use photo & video editing app with a range of exciting, customizable features to edit videos
• Lightroom’s new Premium video editor brings the same top-quality photo editing features that users love to edit videos
• Use amazing video editing filters with our unique photo & video enhancer
• Access 200+ hand-crafted premium presets created by professional photographers
• AI recommend presets that will work best to retouch your photos & videos
• Become a pro video maker: trim & edit videos utilizing an all-in-one photo & video editor
• Retouch & remove objects or distracting elements with the Healing Brush
• Lightroom AI automatically selects the sky or subject of your photo to retouch further
• Lightroom web galleries let you showcase your photos online. Photo & video edits sync seamlessly, so any retouch edit changes you make in the app are always up-to-date
• Share your photo editing & creative process with other users in the Discover section
Terms & Conditions:
Do not sell or share my personal information www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
• Frame your photo with new customizable borders. You’ll now be able to add, adjust the size and select a color for a border around your photo before sharing or saving.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Must have for photographers
I’m a photographer who really only shoots in RAW with a NIkon Z6 and I have a nifty device to plug my XQD card directly into my iPad and thankfully it’s so incredibly easy to import photos into Lightroom. I can do one at a time or I can import many more at a time. They populate my screen in Lightroom immediately and then I don’t have to keep my XQD card plugged in and instead I can get right to work. The tools in Lightroom on iPad are top tier in my opinion and I can do just about every thing I need to do. It works flawlessly. The only thing is I have to subscribe to edit RAW photos and I know Adobe is pretty greedy with their subscriptions but they only charge me $5 which is SUCH a blessing and a struggling photographer and it allows me to bring my photographer to such a greater level than I could without it and having it on my iPad is the greatest thing. My iPad is my main device for everything and it’s super mobile, fast, and perfect for all of my creative work and Lightroom is the center of all of that. I’m more than grateful for this software and all I can say is I hope the $5 a month subscription stays the same for a long time. This is the one Adobe software I can truly say it worth a monthly subscription on iPad.
I cannot tell you how much Lightroom mobile has saved me in my photography career. I have learned Lightroom so much using this version and have made a career off of using Lightroom mobile. Of course I am still building and now learning photoshop, but at a time where I wanted to get into photography and did not have a lot of money to afford a high end PC, I received a more affordable iPad 2017 for photography services and then traded it in for an iPad mini 5. This app has been a life save because I use both at home and outside or on the train. It’s easier to work with because I can use it on a smaller, much lighter device and always get work done on the go. What it lacks from Lightroom Desktop is made up by the fact that it’s a mobile version with a good set of features. The batch editing really does it for me now, I still use it on my iPad and will be getting a laptop very soon thanks to picking up momentum and getting further in my career while using this app, but I will still be using this on the go when I dont want to carry a computer around the city. My camera equipment is already heavy enough.
15 Photo Export Max? What the...
I downloaded Lightroom mobile as I’m really wanting to move away from desktop and laptop editing, and LR Mobile seemed promising. I LOVE the UI and functionality of this app, and can do about 95% of the work I need to right from my iPad Pro, and I was actually a bit blown away by its speed and capabilities.
Then I went to export about 100 photos I had taken with my Panasonic G9 and edited in Lightroom Mobile. I thought the iPad was glitching, or I had toggled a setting that I didn’t know about, because I wasn’t able to export more than 15 photos at a time. After doing a bit of digging I’ve found that this is done on purpose. The reason being that Lightroom isn’t able to render in the background, but that doesn’t make any sense as I’m sure we’re all more than willing to leave the app open and running in the foreground until the export is complete. This is a preposterous number of images to export at one time. Give us at least 100 images, as we could work with that limitation; but only 15? That quite literally renders this entire app, and all the hard work these developers put into it, totally useless. A 5 star app turned to a 1 star app due to a major oversight.
I’ll most likely be looking for ways of leaving Adobe after about 15 years of exclusively using their products, if they don’t get their $#!+ together asap. FIX THIS RIDICULOUS LIMITATION ADOBE, PLEASE!
Developer Response ,
The limitation of 15 photo export max has been removed a few releases ago, please check it out and let us know if you continue to have any questions :) /jh
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 320.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014-2023. Adobe. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB $9.99
- Premium Yearly 100GB $49.99
- Premium Monthly 40GB $1.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $19.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB $7.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $29.99
- Premium Yearly 100GB $39.99
- Premium $4.99