Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful photo editor and camera app that empowers you to capture and edit stunning images.
Lightroom offers easy-to-use editing tools like sliders to retouch your photos and transformative presets to quickly apply unique adjustments that bring your photo to life wherever you are.
PHOTO PRESETS AND FILTERS
• Make quick and easy edits with free presets
• Upgrade your aesthetic with 150+ exclusive • Premium Presets created by professional photographers
• Let AI suggest the perfect preset for your photo with Recommended Presets
• Discover hundreds of thousands of presets created by the Lightroom community
• Create your own look and save it as a preset to apply to any photo
PHOTO EDITOR & CAMERA
• Instantly improve your photo in a tap with Lightroom auto
• Use precision sliders to adjust all your light settings like contrast, exposure, highlights, and shadows
• Create eye-popping edits with the color mixer and color grading tools
• Enhance your photos’ look and feel with the clarity, texture, dehaze, and grain sliders
• Apply profiles to change the look and feel of your image
• Crop and rotate your photo to get the perfect composition
• Use curves to make advanced edits to highlights, midtones, shadows, and color
• Use Versions to experiment with comparing different edits without losing the original
• Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls like exposure, timer, instant presets, and more
• Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes like raw, professional, and HDR
LEARN AND GROW WITH THE COMMUNITY
• Improve your photo skills with guided lessons on a variety of subject matter from fellow photographers
• Get inspiration from other creatives in Lightroom with personalized content, free presets, and the ability to follow your favorite authors
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like exclusive presets, Healing Brush, masking, geometry, cloud storage, and more.
• Access 150+ hand-crafted premium presets created by professional photographers
• Let AI recommend presets that will work best with your photos
• Remove objects and distracting elements with the healing brush
• Create masks to edit a specific area of a photo without impacting the rest of the image. Lightroom AI makes life easy by automatically selecting the sky or subject of your photo to edit further
• Import raw photos from DSLR or mirrorless cameras and edit them anywhere
• Create clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective with powerful upright, guided upright, and geometry slider tools
• Unlock cloud storage to back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom Web
• Copy your favorite edits across multiple photos to create a consistent aesthetic with batch editing
• Find photos easily with AI that automatically tags your photos so your simple searches can pull up all your photos for “mountains” or “Maria”
• Cut down the time it takes to sort through photos by using Best Photos to suggest the top photos in all your albums
• Lightroom web galleries let you showcase your photos online. Photo edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date
• Share your edits and creative process with other users in the Discover section
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
• [Premium] Masking: Selective Adjustment tools have been completely re-envisioned and are now replaced with the Masking button. Masking now lets you use multiple selection tools together to create more complex and precise selections, as well as now providing access to the powerful Color and Luminance Range Masks.
• [Premium] Masking: Select Subject & Sky: This exciting new feature allows you to use AI to select the subject or the sky in your photo and apply edits to only those regions. Available on iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air & iPad Pro (3rd generation), iPad (8th generation), iPad Mini (5th generation) & newer.
• [Premium] Recommended Presets: Let AI suggest the best presets for your photo from our growing library of community presets.
• [Premium] Presets: 75+ new hand-crafted Premium Presets are now available directly in Lightroom. This new set of Premium Presets includes eight new categories: Black & White, Food, Landscape, Urban Architecture, Lifestyle, Retro, Travel II, and Cinematic II.
• [Premium] Support for the latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 14.0 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at https://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I cannot tell you how much Lightroom mobile has saved me in my photography career. I have learned Lightroom so much using this version and have made a career off of using Lightroom mobile. Of course I am still building and now learning photoshop, but at a time where I wanted to get into photography and did not have a lot of money to afford a high end PC, I received a more affordable iPad 2017 for photography services and then traded it in for an iPad mini 5. This app has been a life save because I use both at home and outside or on the train. It’s easier to work with because I can use it on a smaller, much lighter device and always get work done on the go. What it lacks from Lightroom Desktop is made up by the fact that it’s a mobile version with a good set of features. The batch editing really does it for me now, I still use it on my iPad and will be getting a laptop very soon thanks to picking up momentum and getting further in my career while using this app, but I will still be using this on the go when I dont want to carry a computer around the city. My camera equipment is already heavy enough.
Generally does not work
As a local editor with Apple Pencil support it is kinda awesome. However, the minute you try to upload raw photos to the cloud the problems begin. Photos will be “pending” for days on end, to make matters worse, it hard to tell what was uploaded and what was not and when dealing with thousands o photos you just know that some are getting lost. I have tried to work with customer service for months on this, I’m constantly showing them files which should have uploaded but are somehow missing. Customer service is beyond terrible, which is frustrating because I pay for 2tbs of cloud storage. If you are solely editing photos stored on the iPad the main issues are: (1) iPad will not allow you to import photos from Samsung cellphones thus you can’t bring them into Lightroom without using the untrustable cloud; (2) if you make edits and scroll over to another photo the only undo function is to undo most if not all edits; (3) no panorama stitching; and (4) no HDR stitching. The program has potential, but like the IPad Pro it is frustrating almost every thing you try to do serious photo editing
A Good Basic and Intuitive Photo Editor For Your Phone
Snapseed is good editor for first edit and final edits. This is a basic editor with a few more advance features. It has several standard filters. Surprising it can even remove parts of objects from your photographs: best use is to remove single stand- alone objects. It also has a good set of 9 filters . One powerful filter option Available is the selective and brush tools. They all produce fairly good results. You can selectively undo your edits. The save feature includes “saving a new version” so you don’t lose your ordinal image. All in all a very good editor you can use as your go-to editor for quick work and as your standard photo editor. I have been using it for about 4 years with excellent results and the developers continue to upgrade and correct their software package. Highly recommend this editor for the inexperienced as well as the veteran photographer; best of alll it is free.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 275.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2014-2021. Adobe. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB $9.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Premium Yearly 100GB $49.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $29.99
- Premium Yearly 100GB $39.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $19.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB $7.99
- Premium Monthly 40GB $1.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.