Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, yet powerful photo editor and camera app. It empowers you in your photography, helping you to capture and edit stunning images.
EDIT PHOTOS - ACHIEVE YOUR CREATIVE VISION
The world’s best photo editing tools give you ultimate control. Finesse the details and make selective adjustments.
• Transform a raw photo into a powerful image with this intuitive photo editing app.
• Simply tap and drag sliders to improve light and color, apply presets, and more.
• Retouch photos to make them pop. Enjoy total control over your photos’ properties.
• Crop and Rotate tools let you find the size and aspect ratio to best show off your camera work.
• Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective.
• Experiment with Versions of photos to compare different edits without losing the original and pick your favorite look.
• Remove almost anything from your photo with a touch of the Healing Brush.
• Alter hue and saturation with precision to bring your photos to life with Local Hue Adjustments.
• Send your images from Lightroom on iPad to Photoshop on iPad and back for those times when you need the tools that only Photoshop can provide.
• Click on any photo to discover the steps other Lightroom users take to create their final image.
LEARN - BUILD YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS FAST
• Be inspired with interactive tutorials and learn how to use the photo editor to its full potential.
• Complete step-by-step lessons curated by fellow photographers.
• Learn the basics in no time.
ORGANIZE - CURATE AND FIND YOUR BEST PHOTOS
• Create albums with a click.
• Use the photo editor’s handy organizational tools.
• Adobe Sensei harnesses the power of AI to automatically tag and organize your photos.
• Identify people in your photos.
SHARE & COLLABORATE
• Group Albums allow you to collect everyone’s photos in one place.
• Control who has access and what they can see.
• Share your creative process with other users in the Discover section of the app so they can see how you got from start to finish.
• Photo edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date
ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE:
• Retouch your full-resolution shots and have both originals and edits backed up to the cloud.
• Searchable keywords are automatically applied to help you sort through photos without tagging them.
If you are on an iPhone, be sure to download “Adobe Lightroom”
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
Do Not Sell My Information: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights-linkfree.html
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Generally does not work
As a local editor with Apple Pencil support it is kinda awesome. However, the minute you try to upload raw photos to the cloud the problems begin. Photos will be “pending” for days on end, to make matters worse, it hard to tell what was uploaded and what was not and when dealing with thousands o photos you just know that some are getting lost. I have tried to work with customer service for months on this, I’m constantly showing them files which should have uploaded but are somehow missing. Customer service is beyond terrible, which is frustrating because I pay for 2tbs of cloud storage. If you are solely editing photos stored on the iPad the main issues are: (1) iPad will not allow you to import photos from Samsung cellphones thus you can’t bring them into Lightroom without using the untrustable cloud; (2) if you make edits and scroll over to another photo the only undo function is to undo most if not all edits; (3) no panorama stitching; and (4) no HDR stitching. The program has potential, but like the IPad Pro it is frustrating almost every thing you try to do serious photo editing
15 Photo Export Max? What the...
I downloaded Lightroom mobile as I’m really wanting to move away from desktop and laptop editing, and LR Mobile seemed promising. I LOVE the UI and functionality of this app, and can do about 95% of the work I need to right from my iPad Pro, and I was actually a bit blown away by its speed and capabilities.
Then I went to export about 100 photos I had taken with my Panasonic G9 and edited in Lightroom Mobile. I thought the iPad was glitching, or I had toggled a setting that I didn’t know about, because I wasn’t able to export more than 15 photos at a time. After doing a bit of digging I’ve found that this is done on purpose. The reason being that Lightroom isn’t able to render in the background, but that doesn’t make any sense as I’m sure we’re all more than willing to leave the app open and running in the foreground until the export is complete. This is a preposterous number of images to export at one time. Give us at least 100 images, as we could work with that limitation; but only 15? That quite literally renders this entire app, and all the hard work these developers put into it, totally useless. A 5 star app turned to a 1 star app due to a major oversight.
I’ll most likely be looking for ways of leaving Adobe after about 15 years of exclusively using their products, if they don’t get their $#!+ together asap. FIX THIS RIDICULOUS LIMITATION ADOBE, PLEASE!
Developer Response ,
The limitation of 15 photo export max has been removed a few releases ago, please check it out and let us know if you continue to have any questions :) /jh
I cannot tell you how much Lightroom mobile has saved me in my photography career. I have learned Lightroom so much using this version and have made a career off of using Lightroom mobile. Of course I am still building and now learning photoshop, but at a time where I wanted to get into photography and did not have a lot of money to afford a high end PC, I received a more affordable iPad 2017 for photography services and then traded it in for an iPad mini 5. This app has been a life save because I use both at home and outside or on the train. It’s easier to work with because I can use it on a smaller, much lighter device and always get work done on the go. What it lacks from Lightroom Desktop is made up by the fact that it’s a mobile version with a good set of features. The batch editing really does it for me now, I still use it on my iPad and will be getting a laptop very soon thanks to picking up momentum and getting further in my career while using this app, but I will still be using this on the go when I dont want to carry a computer around the city. My camera equipment is already heavy enough.
- Adobe Inc.
- 215 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB $9.99
- Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.