Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful, yet intuitive photo editor. Lightroom also provides a robust premium offering filled with advanced features to take your photography further. Check out all the features below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single touch photo editor
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look-and-feel of your photo edits
• CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• COLOR MIXER: Refine and tweak colors on your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY, TEXTURE & DEHAZE: Breathe life into your photo edits with these industry-leading tools
• INTERACTIVE TUTORIALS: Get inspired and learn how to make the photo edits you want by completing step-by-step lessons curated by fellow photographers
• ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like the Healing Brush, selective adjustments, geometry, cloud storage, Adobe Sensei, and more.
• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo
• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger or Apple Pencil to apply enhancements with exact detail
• GEOMETRY: Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright and geometry slider tools
• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your iPad allowing you to edit them anywhere
• BATCH EDITING: Easily edit photos in large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to automatically tag and organize your photos based on the objects or people that are in them. A quick search for “mountains” or “Maria” will surface all the photos with those elements in them
• ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices and on web
• ADVANCED SHARING: Lightroom web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online
If you are on an iPhone, be sure to download “Adobe Lightroom”
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
• Contextual Help: Learn more about the editing tools at any time with the new built-in help. Tap on the new ? icon at the top of the app’s interface while editing a photo to see examples of that tool, how to find it, and learn about related tools.
• Expanded Interactive Tutorials: Specific tutorials now include the Radial Gradient and Spot Healing Brush, providing even more engaging and empowering content.
• Tutorial Author Pages: Like an author’s tutorial? Tap on their name to see all of the tutorials and posts that they’ve made!
• [Premium] Batch Editing: Easily apply the same adjustments to multiple images with batch editing by copying edits from one photo and pasting to a series of similar photos.
• [Premium] Support for the latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 12.0 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
Ratings and Reviews
I cannot tell you how much Lightroom mobile has saved me in my photography career. I have learned Lightroom so much using this version and have made a career off of using Lightroom mobile. Of course I am still building and now learning photoshop, but at a time where I wanted to get into photography and did not have a lot of money to afford a high end PC, I received a more affordable iPad 2017 for photography services and then traded it in for an iPad mini 5. This app has been a life save because I use both at home and outside or on the train. It’s easier to work with because I can use it on a smaller, much lighter device and always get work done on the go. What it lacks from Lightroom Desktop is made up by the fact that it’s a mobile version with a good set of features. The batch editing really does it for me now, I still use it on my iPad and will be getting a laptop very soon thanks to picking up momentum and getting further in my career while using this app, but I will still be using this on the go when I dont want to carry a computer around the city. My camera equipment is already heavy enough.
15 Photo Export Max? What the...
I downloaded Lightroom mobile as I’m really wanting to move away from desktop and laptop editing, and LR Mobile seemed promising. I LOVE the UI and functionality of this app, and can do about 95% of the work I need to right from my iPad Pro, and I was actually a bit blown away by its speed and capabilities.
Then I went to export about 100 photos I had taken with my Panasonic G9 and edited in Lightroom Mobile. I thought the iPad was glitching, or I had toggled a setting that I didn’t know about, because I wasn’t able to export more than 15 photos at a time. After doing a bit of digging I’ve found that this is done on purpose. The reason being that Lightroom isn’t able to render in the background, but that doesn’t make any sense as I’m sure we’re all more than willing to leave the app open and running in the foreground until the export is complete. This is a preposterous number of images to export at one time. Give us at least 100 images, as we could work with that limitation; but only 15? That quite literally renders this entire app, and all the hard work these developers put into it, totally useless. A 5 star app turned to a 1 star app due to a major oversight.
I’ll most likely be looking for ways of leaving Adobe after about 15 years of exclusively using their products, if they don’t get their $#!+ together asap. FIX THIS RIDICULOUS LIMITATION ADOBE, PLEASE!
Developer Response ,
The limitation of 15 photo export max has been removed a few releases ago, please check it out and let us know if you continue to have any questions :) /jh
Best Photo App out there... but...
This program is powerful, efficient, and super functional. I absolutely love cloud-based editing: I can load RAWs or JPEGs on my iPad, and edit from my iPhone or vice-versa from hi-quality thumbnails, a trick other photo apps have not perfected. Because of this feature, I have successfully moved 100% of my photo editing to mobile devices because I must be able to turn around work quickly on the job. I can’t thank the developers enough for these features.
However, I am flabbergasted by what is left off the mobile platform. The big two for me are not being able to select the quality of export (there are only two options: export a thumbnail, or a low-bitrate JPEG), and no ability to copy a preset to a batch. These functions are essential for workflow efficiency. If Adobe adds them, more professionals will take advantage of studio-quality mobile editing.
- Adobe Inc.
- 236.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB $9.99
- Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.