Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful photo & video editor and camera app that empowers you to capture and edit stunning images.
Lightroom offers easy-to-use photo & video editing tools like sliders to retouch your images, apply photo filters, fine-tune backgrounds, and use transformative presets to quickly add unique adjustments that bring your photos to life wherever you are – all in one app.
PHOTO PRESETS AND FILTERS
• Make quick and easy edits with free preset filters for all your pictures
• Upgrade your aesthetic with 200+ exclusive Premium Presets created by professional photographers
• Let AI suggest the perfect preset for your photo with Recommended Presets
• Create your own look and save it as a preset filter for easy application to any picture
PHOTO EDITOR & CAMERA
• Instantly improve your photos in a tap with Lightroom’s auto editor
• Use precision sliders to adjust all your light settings like contrast, exposure, highlights, and shadows
• Create eye-popping edits with the color mixer and color grading tools
• Use the photo enhancer to change up your photos’ look and feel with the clarity, texture, dehaze, and grain sliders
• Crop & rotate your photo to get the perfect composition
• Use curves to make advanced edits to highlights, midtones, shadows, and color
• Use Versions to experiment with comparing different edits without losing the original
• Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls like exposure, timer, instant presets & more
• Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes like raw, professional, and HDR
• Access Premium video editing features & unlock a world of possibilities with our photo & video editor
• Utilize Lightroom’s popular photo editing features to edit captivating videos
• Apply presets, edit, trim & retouch videos with precision sliders to fine-tune contrast, highlights, vibrance & more
Take your photography to the next level with the Lightroom Premium photo & video editor! Upgrade & unlock easy-to-use tools like exclusive presets, Healing Brush, masking, geometry, cloud storage & more with an intuitive picture editor.
• Adobe Lightroom has now expanded into an easy-to-use photo & video editing app with a range of exciting, customizable features
• No longer just for photos, Lightroom’s new Premium video editor brings the same top-quality photo editing features that users love to video
• Use amazing video filters just like you would for pictures with our unique photo & video enhancer
• Access 200+ hand-crafted premium presets created by professional photographers & picture editors
• Let AI recommend presets that will work best with your photos
• Become a pro video maker: trim & edit videos utilizing an all-in-one photo & video editor
• Retouch & remove objects or distracting elements with the Healing Brush
• Create masks to edit a specific area of a photo without impacting the rest of the image. Lightroom AI makes life easy by automatically selecting the sky or subject of your photo to edit further
• Lightroom web galleries let you showcase your photos online. Photo & video edits sync seamlessly, so any editing changes you make in the app are always up-to-date
• Share your edits and creative process with other users in the Discover section
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
• [Premium] Adaptive presets: Transform specific areas of photos using the power of masking in presets. Make the sky look like sunrise or storm clouds, and your subject pop in one tap. Plus, our new adaptive presets for portraits allow you to instantly enhance your portraiture (or selfies!), including enhancing eyes, smoothing hair, and more. Available on iPhone XS/XS Max, iPhone 11, iPad Pro (2nd generation), iPad Air (4th Generation) and newer (excluding iPhone XR & SE 2).
• [Premium] Healing: Removing blemishes & distractions is easier than ever with the addition of content-aware remove. With the entirely new design and technology, simply swipe your finger over the area you want to remove, and Lightroom will intelligently fill in removed blemishes based on surrounding content.
• [Premium] Additional video enhancements, including recommended presets and color grading to take your videos to the next level
• [Premium] Support for the latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 15 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at https://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras)
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Must have for photographers
I’m a photographer who really only shoots in RAW with a NIkon Z6 and I have a nifty device to plug my XQD card directly into my iPad and thankfully it’s so incredibly easy to import photos into Lightroom. I can do one at a time or I can import many more at a time. They populate my screen in Lightroom immediately and then I don’t have to keep my XQD card plugged in and instead I can get right to work. The tools in Lightroom on iPad are top tier in my opinion and I can do just about every thing I need to do. It works flawlessly. The only thing is I have to subscribe to edit RAW photos and I know Adobe is pretty greedy with their subscriptions but they only charge me $5 which is SUCH a blessing and a struggling photographer and it allows me to bring my photographer to such a greater level than I could without it and having it on my iPad is the greatest thing. My iPad is my main device for everything and it’s super mobile, fast, and perfect for all of my creative work and Lightroom is the center of all of that. I’m more than grateful for this software and all I can say is I hope the $5 a month subscription stays the same for a long time. This is the one Adobe software I can truly say it worth a monthly subscription on iPad.
Generally does not work
As a local editor with Apple Pencil support it is kinda awesome. However, the minute you try to upload raw photos to the cloud the problems begin. Photos will be “pending” for days on end, to make matters worse, it hard to tell what was uploaded and what was not and when dealing with thousands o photos you just know that some are getting lost. I have tried to work with customer service for months on this, I’m constantly showing them files which should have uploaded but are somehow missing. Customer service is beyond terrible, which is frustrating because I pay for 2tbs of cloud storage. If you are solely editing photos stored on the iPad the main issues are: (1) iPad will not allow you to import photos from Samsung cellphones thus you can’t bring them into Lightroom without using the untrustable cloud; (2) if you make edits and scroll over to another photo the only undo function is to undo most if not all edits; (3) no panorama stitching; and (4) no HDR stitching. The program has potential, but like the IPad Pro it is frustrating almost every thing you try to do serious photo editing
15 Photo Export Max? What the...
I downloaded Lightroom mobile as I’m really wanting to move away from desktop and laptop editing, and LR Mobile seemed promising. I LOVE the UI and functionality of this app, and can do about 95% of the work I need to right from my iPad Pro, and I was actually a bit blown away by its speed and capabilities.
Then I went to export about 100 photos I had taken with my Panasonic G9 and edited in Lightroom Mobile. I thought the iPad was glitching, or I had toggled a setting that I didn’t know about, because I wasn’t able to export more than 15 photos at a time. After doing a bit of digging I’ve found that this is done on purpose. The reason being that Lightroom isn’t able to render in the background, but that doesn’t make any sense as I’m sure we’re all more than willing to leave the app open and running in the foreground until the export is complete. This is a preposterous number of images to export at one time. Give us at least 100 images, as we could work with that limitation; but only 15? That quite literally renders this entire app, and all the hard work these developers put into it, totally useless. A 5 star app turned to a 1 star app due to a major oversight.
I’ll most likely be looking for ways of leaving Adobe after about 15 years of exclusively using their products, if they don’t get their $#!+ together asap. FIX THIS RIDICULOUS LIMITATION ADOBE, PLEASE!
Developer Response ,
The limitation of 15 photo export max has been removed a few releases ago, please check it out and let us know if you continue to have any questions :) /jh
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 308.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2014-2022. Adobe. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB $9.99
- Premium Yearly 100GB $49.99
- Premium Monthly 40GB $1.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $19.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $29.99
- Premium Yearly 100GB $39.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB $7.99
- Premium $4.99