Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful, yet intuitive photo editor. Lightroom empowers you to create beautiful photos while helping you become a better photographer. Learn how below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single touch photo editor
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look-and-feel of your photo edits
• CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• COLOR MIXER: Refine and tweak colors on your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY, TEXTURE & DEHAZE: Breathe life into your photo edits with these industry-leading tools
• INTERACTIVE TUTORIALS: Get inspired and learn how to make the photo edits you want by completing step-by-step lessons curated by fellow photographers
• PRO-LEVEL CAMERA: Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls such as exposure, aperture, wide or telephoto lens, instant presets and more
• CUTTING-EDGE CAMERA MODES: Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes such as raw, professional, and HDR
• ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like the Healing Brush, selective adjustments, geometry, cloud storage, Adobe Sensei, and more.
• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo
• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger or Apple Pencil to apply enhancements with exact detail
• GEOMETRY: Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright and geometry slider tools
• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your phone allowing you to edit them anywhere
• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to auto tag and organize your photos based on the objects or people in them. A quick search for “mountains” or “Maria” will surface all the photos with those elements in them
• CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices and on web
If you are on an iPad, be sure to download “Adobe Lightroom for iPad”
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
• Bugfixes and stability improvements
• Interactive Tutorials: Found within the new Home section, interactive tutorials provide a free way to learn a wide variety of editing techniques while working within the app. Access tutorials from a range of professional photographers and photo educators, and apply the edits, step-by-step, right within Lightroom. More tutorials and authors are being added all the time.
• Inspirational Photos & Edits: Found within the new Home section, browse through different categories of photos and tap to open and see how the photo was edited, step-by-step.
• Texture: Accentuate or smooth medium sized details such as skin, bark, and hair with the new Texture slider, available in the Effects section, Local Adjustment Brush, Radial Filter and Graduated Filter.
• [Premium] Group Albums: Invite friends, families, coworkers, and others to add their photos to your albums.
• ACR Integration: Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 11.3 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
• Turkish and Indonesian Language Support: Halo to our friends in Indonesia and merhaba to our Turkish friends!
Ratings and Reviews
Hands down best mobile app!
I’m a hardcore adobe fan but the software that has been working the best for me out of all the creative cloud platform it’s no doubt the Lightroom mobile, i have spent tons of money on expensive softwares, apps and different hardware stuff trying to get my pictures to the next level but I can’t stop using Lightroom mobile,I love using my iPhone and most of the time I’m flying my drone and like to edit my pictures on the spot right after I’m finished so I don’t know anything else as good or as close to Lightroom mobile, not to mention that once you have done some of the work on the go once you hit the computer it’s synced with your Lightroom desktop version so you can either keep working on the desktop or laydown and keep working on the mobile version on your phone, and the best part for me is that is very convenient to just grab the phone out of the pocket and take a picture instead of using a huge DSLR for a simple picture that sometimes you might not have time to setup the tripod and everything before the subject has moved etc , I like to have a camera for every scenario, GoPro for under water, drone for aerial photography, DSLR for my professional photography and my iPhone photography for quick snaps that I don’t feel like carrying a huge bag full of accessories and for every one of those cameras Lightroom mobile app works well!
Don’t need my DSLR 90% of the time
This may be my first product review, but I am very eager to share my experience. Thanks to Lightroom CC, I can shoot beautiful raw photos (in HDR), easily organize them, easily fix/improve them, and automatically upload them to the cloud where they don’t eat up space on my phone. I must say that I feel like about 95% of the time I can tweak photos to look exactly what I am hoping for. A major reason for this is the ability to highlight just a region of the photo and adjust the brightness/color to that region. And it is really nice how how the app also ties fairly seamlessly with other Adobe apps such as the two Photoshop apps. I could go on and on about other features I like and other minor things that just are smart and show Adobe was paying attention to detail. My complaints are few and far between, and I’m sure will get tweaked in future version.
For these reasons, I am generally confident 90% of the time just walking around with my iPhone to take pictures rather than my bulky Canon 5D Mark IV.
My friends keep asking me what app I am using for taking and editing the pictures. I keep telling them they should get this app.
Greatest program yet
Load up your photos on your desktop or laptop from a REAL camera or phone. Create a collection in Lightroom, transfer to Photoshop and back to Lightroom. Share entire album within seconds to your contacts. Pretty smooth. Absolutely NOTHING comes close to what PSCC & Lightroom can do. Absolutely love this system.
I generally shoot with dslrs and use several features in photoshop that Lightroom can’t duplicate or run. I only have the “save as smart previews only” because the don’t take up much room on the server and I can send the “collections link” to anyone I wish to share. There is a slider to allow the sender to download the smart preview. Most of the senders are family and only view on their phones or tablets. I keep originals(RAW) on portable drives and connects with saved presets from PSCC/Lightroom.
This is still my best program for travel and family photos. I still can’t get away from focal lengths, aperatures available and picture quality of a real camera. I print and display my work at the office and my home . There is a difference between cell phone and larger sensor size. Physics still dominates , no way around that yet but, maybe in my lifetime ?
- Adobe Inc.
- 211.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB $9.99
- Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.