Create anything you can imagine, anywhere you are.
Use the official Adobe Photoshop Mix app to easily create and share professional multilayered images and designs in minutes.
New feature: Now, add text layers to create stylish typographical designs for everything from Instagram to Invitations.
Want to do more? (of course you do):
• Combine multiple images/layers to dream up something truly magical.
• Easily remove or replace any object (people and things).
• Selectively retouch and fix flaws.
• Quickly share with friends or post to social.
• Send to Adobe stock and sell your media to the world’s largest creative community.
Still more? (HELLO DESIGNERS):
• Experiment with different blend modes and fill opacities within each layer until you get the look you want. Mix includes some of the most popular blend modes from Photoshop CC.
• Adjust colors and contrast or apply preset Looks (filters) to your pictures. Enhance the entire image or just a portion with the touch of your finger.
• Nondestructive editing means your original images stay pristine and untouched.
• Take your mobile project to the next level with Adobe Photoshop CC.
The world's best imaging and design app is at the core of almost every creative project. Work across mobile and desktop to create and enhance your photographs, designs, artwork, videos, and more.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Mix and send compositions to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Open and mix Lightroom images and send directly to your Lightroom Collections. And move images between Mix, new Photoshop Fix and Lightroom for mobile for a complete mobile editing experience.
Creative Cloud also lets you use Photoshop CC features in Mix, including Shake Reduction. And all your edits are synced across all your computers and devices. Make a change on you iPad, it’ll show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Take a look at these other free Adobe photography apps to build your experience and extend your creativity:
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquify, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
Best free IOS photo manipulation app
It’s the best for manipulating photos for free. It’s closest thing to photoshop in my opinion. This really isn’t for people just looking to apply filters. This app’s potential really depends on the creativity and patience of the user. I wish they had a little more features and it wasn’t just an app marketed for cutting photos. I’d love for this app to have the features from the other photoshop apps like photoshop fix. So there’s a seamless transition to stretch an image or heal an image. I’d love an AiO app, you could keep this app the same and just make a new app for people who want all the features. The app gets the job done. It’s not a big deal if you have to sign up. It’s a free app, if you can’t deal with signing up for editing photos you should stick to the simplistic apps. There’s a screen that pops up when you open the app sometimes and you can’t close it but it can be fixed by restarting the app.
Makes editing easy + quick
i love to edit my pictures, whether its for instagram, or VSCO, or anything like that, but its normally super hard to when you aren't the best at editing. when i first purchased this app, i thought i would have trouble using it like any other editing app, but i opened the app up and got started editing right away and it was so easy. it wasn't only easy, the editing experience was also fun, and enjoyable. i would definitely recommend this app to anyone who struggles with editing because this app is great quality, its quick to use, and i found out that with this app you can make one picture that you edited look extremely put together and professional. one more pro about this app is that its totally free.
Great for photoshop.
I’ve been using this app for years and I still love it. All the time, my brothers tell me to make some sort of photo or I just want to make a picture into something funny and, with dedication, I usually do it in less that a day. This app is easy to use after you figure out how to use it. Though, it may always have quirks to be fixed (anything can be improved after all). And, sometimes, you simply can’t seem to pull off your photoshop ideas. But, despite those problems, it’s still very fun to use. So if you like photoshopping pictures into cool, funny, or even totally nonsense images for your own pleasure, or you would simply like to fix a photo with something that just seems wrongs, this is the app for you.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Adobe Inc.
- 223 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.