Perfectly accessible. Completely portable. AdvancedMD Mobile is AdvancedMD’s mobile EHR app for iPad and iPhone. It allows you to give patients more attention with fewer distractions as well as attend to tasks when you are away from the practice. AdvancedMD Mobile is completely integrated with AdvancedEHR, and anything you create or change is done within the secure cloud and immediately available to your staff.
Full EHR Charting Capabilities:
• Schedule and manage appointments
• Create, transmit, print, and electronically renew prescriptions
• Create patient notes using any template from AdvancedEHR
• Create, edit, and submit charge slips
• Create and edit problems, allergies, lab orders, and immunizations
• View and sign lab results
• Upload, edit, and print patient chart documents
• View growth charts and manage chart data
And much more
An Easier and Faster Way to Manage Patients:
• View patient history, insurance, and responsible party
• Add new patients and edit existing patients
• View appointment schedule by provider or facility
Private, Secure Intra-Office Messaging:
• Compose and receive messages
• Maintain confidentiality and HIPAA standards
Many additional features will be coming in future releases.
This update resolves stability issues with Telemedicine.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app, verging on great
It’s a good app. I use it frequently. There’s a few things that I wish were better:
1. I wish I could save my schedule as a favorite so I don’t have to scroll through all of them in our practice.
2. I wish the date selector was a calendar instead of a scroll wheel. Frequently I know I want something the following Tuesday, but don’t know the date. It’s annoying having to cross reference on another Calendar app to figure out which day I need to scroll to.
I love the app, but...
I love the AMD app. It works very smoothly for scheduling at our office.
Unfortunately this latest update won’t allow the “agenda” view to remain in tact. I can toggle the selection on and off, but it will not remain. Could this be fixed please?
Another issue is linking charge slips to patient notes. I can create both in the app, but having them linked to the scheduled appointment and together appears problematic in the app. I may not be doing something right, but I haven’t been able to figure that one out.
Otherwise, 5/5 stars would be my rating!
Messages don’t come across
Up until the last couple of updates this app worked fine. Then all of the sudden the messages stopped coming across. It would notify me that I had messages, but when I went to check them they would not load. This issue has still not been fixed. I have to delete and re-download the app every 24 hours and that is not only inconvenient, but also very annoying. I have seen other comments about this issue, but still no resolution. This needs to be fixed immediately.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry that you've had problems with messages in the app. We have identified an issue that was preventing Today's date from advancing in the messages filter and fixed it with our latest version. Please update your app and the problem should be resolved. Please reach out if you continue to have problems.
- AdvancedMD, Inc.
- 236.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 AdvancedMD, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.