Ads-free makes your Safari browsing experience truly enjoyable by removing ads and speeding up page load times as a result. It protects your privacy as well by not allowing advertisement networks to track what sites you are visiting. And it is completely free.
• Removes ads from the major advertisement networks.
• Avoids breaking sites by being less aggressive.
• Blocks many forms of tracking.
• Removes annoying click baiting recommendations.
• Shows statistics on what was blocked on every page (as a separate optional Safari extension)
• Updated filters
• Blocking statistics extension now works more reliably
• Main app is now quits when its windows is closed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally, something that actually works!
Bar none, the best I've tried and an absolute keeper.
Tested on YouTube which is the most complained about failure on so many Safari ad blockers.
You can check or uncheck third party ads and/or trackers, and click bait panels. An Indicator at the top displays the number of elements blocked and with a click, reveal what was blocked. Would be nice to have the date of filters being used.
And from what I can tell, easy on resources.
Found this extension at the bottom of adblockers on the App Store. How is this not more popular?
Victor, thank you very much!
You have pulled off what many could not and deserve recognition for it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Victor Chernikov
- 1.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Viktor Chernikov
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.