Personal safety in the Palm of Your Hand. Get real time location tracking, roadside assistance, safe driving reports and more with ADT Go.
You’re busy. Your family is busy. We get it. That’s why you should get ADT Go, the personal safety and GPS locator app for families and friends on the go.
Stay connected with a GPS Family Locator and enjoy an extra level of safety with SOS Emergency Response, no matter how crazy things get.
Get safe driving reports so you know how your family is when on the road. If anything does happen, roadside assistance will be there to find and help you immediately.
ADT Go lets you keep your family safe wherever they are. SOS emergency services are just a tap away. Find your child after school or when they’re driving with the GPS locator.
Stay safe with location services, SOS help and roadside assistance at all times with ADT Go.
ADT Go offers:
Location Check-ins and Alerts:
• Want to know when your child leaves school?
• ADT Go will let you know when family members come or go from work, school or home, and even when they finish driving.
Family Location Sharing:
• Is your child still at soccer practice? Find out with a tap.
• With the Family Location Tracker powered by GPS data, you see where your family members are in real-time on a private map.
Local Crime Map:
• Exploring a new place? Walking home at night?
• View crime activity wherever you are with Local Crime Data.
• See crime reports to identify criminal activity wherever you are.
• Stay safe with local crime information based on your location.
Safe Driving Reports (Premium)
• No matter what road your family takes, make sure they take it safely.
• Be aware of your new or young drivers’ activity, including trip maps, speed, phone usage, rapid acceleration and hard braking.
Crash Detection & SOS Response (Premium)
• Crashes can happen in the blink of an eye – but emergency response teams are able to step in just as fast.
• Should a crash be detected, ADT can send an emergency alert so first responders can provide you the help you need.
24/7 Roadside Assistance (Premium)*
• Got a flat tire? We’ll come to your assistance and help with any problems you have on the road.
• Call roadside assistance from the app and they’ll head to your location.
Personal Emergency Response (Premium)
• If you’re unsure about your safety, help is a tap away with the SOS button.
• Our rapid SOS emergency response team will contact you to make sure you’re okay and alert emergency responders if not.
Download the ADT Go app today. It’s free for current ADT customers and everyone can connect their Family with Premium services for just $9.99* / month.
*Requires month to month agreement. $9.99 (plus tax) monthly recurring fee. Services may be cancelled in app. Crash Detection, SOS Emergency Response and Safe Driving Reports are only available in the 50 US states and D.C. SOS response not available in Milwaukee. Crash detection may not detect 100% of automobile crashes. Road Side Assistance services provided by third party vendors and not ADT. Two service calls per Circle, per year, are included in the subscription at no cost up to a limit of $100 per call. Towing is covered up to five miles (additional miles will incur a separate charge per mile). Customer will be charged $35.00 per incident if vehicle is not at dispatched location or service request is cancelled after fifteen minutes from the initiation of a valid service call. Gas is limited to three gallons. Roadside service must be initiated by calling ADT first. ADT will not reimburse for roadside assistance service not initiated by ADT. Roadside service is limited to passenger cars and light trucks. We cannot provide service for trailers, large trucks, RVs, campers or anything already being towed. Roadside Assistance is not an automobile insurance policy and ADT is not an insurance carrier. For ADT Go features to work, your phone must be on, powered, and fully functional.
This update fixes several small bugs and improves overall app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
ADT is there even when my family isn’t home
My family downloaded the app and it helps us stay safe and connected. I feel feel safe outside the home with crime alerts when taking my 6 year son to a park or new friends house. I feel safe knowing my mom can push an sos button on her phone if she were to fall and get help at home or in the go. As my son gets older and drives I live that I can get driving reports to ensure he is making safe decisions. Thank you ADT for protection my home and now my family on the go!
After trial period it doesn’t work so I followed the instructions on how to get premium. I found it really hard and complicated to even figure out how to do that as well. Basically had to google it since the only thing the adt website would tell me about adt go was the prices and compared the features. So I’ve followed those instructions and had to change my password since for some reason it wouldn’t take the original password I had just used to delete the app account. I do that and then upgrade to premium. I go to login so I can start using the app and it wants me to sign up all over again and when I click the button to “keep premium and continue it gives me an error message that I can only upgrade or downgrade once in a 24 hour period. I don’t want to upgrade or downgrade I just want to login and use the app. Super frustrating. I really like the app when we were doing the trial but this is ridiculous. Way more complicated than it should be.
Developer Response ,
Hello capipkin1s-We apologize for any trouble you've experienced while updating. Please call ADT at 1-800-238-2727 so we may assist with this issue. Thank you. -Gabe
Doesnt work after update to app
The app started out great. My wife and I loved that we can see where each other is since we both drive a good distance for work. We are always able to tell if the other made it to work during bad weather. I recently downloaded the update and now the app doesn’t work. I am a adt customer for my home security so I should have access to the basic use of this app. I had to delete my account and start over, then again one day later I get the same message my trial has ended. But being a adt customer it says you will still get access to this. My wife has had no problem with hers, she does have a Droid not sure if the iOS version of the update is where something went wrong. I tried contact customer support and tech. Still haven’t gotten anywhere, I just keep getting the run around.
Developer Response ,
Hello Ryan. We're sorry for your frustrating experience. As a current ADT customer, you should have access to ADT Go Basic services. If you're having trouble accessing the app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please ensure your using .co, and not .com) so we can assist further. Thank you. -Gabe
- ADT LLC
- 109 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 ADT LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.