4,350,000 Naughty Couples Served since 2014
NEW: Animated Emoji
• "Love this app to send romantic and even sexy emoji's to my hubby during the day" (Lilly K.)
• "I send these to my wife all the time and it makes her laugh" (Morris J.)
• "Keeps texts interesting rather than just the same old same old" (Joe T.)
We offer 800+ Adult Emoji that are considered the best in the business. Our constantly updating Adult Emoji are flirty, romantic, drunk and provocative – just to name a few. Boring texts no more!
• 882 Adult Emoji in 10 Galleries*^
• Now including animated emoji
• HD Quality: Emoji are colorful and sharp.
• Send to iMessage, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and all other major apps.
• Emoji can be giant or tiny – You set the size you want.
• Favorites gallery: If you get all galleries, a Favorites gallery shows up, where you can save your most liked and used Adult Emoji for easy access.
• A keyboard Extension is available for free. It will reflect the main app availability of emoji.
• Great Customer support is just an email away!
* Due to its growing size, the Flirty Gallery was split into 2 parts: First one for Emoji faces and the second one for all the rest.
^ Some content is premium and can be unlocked via In-App Purchase for unlimited use + free future updates.
UNLIKE OUR COMPETITORS
• We offer QUALITY: High res content, advanced features and ease-of-use.
• We offer an AD-FREE experience
• We maintain our INTEGRITY: We don't harass/manipulate you for a 5-star rating.
• We provide great SERVICE: You can write to us on any matter.
This is what our *actual* users say:
• "Convey the perfect sentiment in almost every situation" (RScottMuddFudd)
• "For getting a smile from the person getting your text" (Caeesars)
• "I use it with all my friends and when I feel like harassing my wife. Love it." (Myself85)
• "Continually updating with new and creative emojis" (MV4378)
• "I like how you can customize your favorites and look through the endless amount of emojis" (Schultz81)
• "This little app works as promised, is easy to use, and best of all... It's FUN to use" (Mike P.)
This app is free to download and contains a free gallery with 50 adult emojis. Other galleries require In-App Purchase to unlock. Unlocking gives you unlimited access to all the unlocked adult emoji for life including future updates!
Adult Emoji — Spice Up Your Relationship NOW! Check it out for FREE!
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the free trial or current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
I got a new iPhone upgraded from 6plus to 7plus. On my old phone I downloaded two apps like this one. I paid 3.99 I believe each. One was exactly like this on same pic but it shows no record of me buying it or even that I had it in my apps? Is it cause it a different iPhone? All my other apps pop up as well as picture I took with my old iPhone so I know have the right Apple ID. I used a iTunes card to buy but that shouldnt matter. Should give more proof that I bought them. Would love my app back!
Wonderful app ... until I recommended it to my wife
I have used many adult emoji apps and felt this one was the best I’d seen. My wife asked about getting it, but she didn’t because the description in the App Store describes in many places that “in app purchases” are one time for unlimited access; but when she tried to purchase the galleries, it only presented her with a monthly fee. She felt like the App Store presentation was a “bait and switch”. I didn’t like recommending an App she felt was not honest in what she would pay. I wrote the producers of the app and there was no response about the discrepancy in the description. I’ve tried over the last 6 months to find how “unlimited access” is achieved; which is what I have (as stated in the description), but no luck. You don’t find out about the “monthly purchase” of galleries until you dig down into the FAQ for the app. My only recourse is a review (the first negative I’ve ever written). It is a shame. On the other hand, you’re cool with the monthly fee, you should be fine.
This would be a cool app except that the developer makes you give them complete access to EVERYTHING that is sent and received within your text messages. All personal information; credit card & bank info, social security number - essentially anything you type or receive that is of sensitive nature....the developer has unlimited access too. Complete CRAP! Take your app and shove it. I would have easily paid the few dollars to unlock everything too if only we were allowed to keep what we text as private.
SO, everyone sending naughty images and texts to their spouses / loved ones, etc .... the DEVELOPER IS KEEPING ALL THOSE TEXTS/FILES.
why would anyone give some random person that they don't know complete access to what's stored on their phone.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, I'm Jay, the developer of this app. There's NO RISK to your privacy. What you type (or have typed before) is 100% safe and always will be. I'm sorry I'm even asking for it, but It's not up to me. Minor features (which is what I need) are bundled up with major features (which are responsible for the scary alert that pops up), and it's either all or nothing. If nothing, the keyboard won't work because it cannot write your selected emoji to the pasteboard (writing to pasteboard is the minor feature that I need). It's not my fault that this is bundled up with other major features that include all the scary stuff. Hopefully Apple will change this someday, and I'll stop explaining my users that I'm not a privacy hazard, just a developer that needs a simple pasteboard access for the keyboard to work, but must ask for dozens of other scary stuff because they are all bundled by Apple to a general permission, called Full Access. It's not just my problem. It's every emoji-stickers keyboard in the App Store's problem. There are hundreds of other keyboards, and they all suffer from bad reviews by users who think their privacy is at risk. If you browse their reviews you will see it. Once again, I'm sorry for this – if it was up to me I'd DEFINITELY not ask for this. Please consider updating your review :) Best, Jay
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Keep Calm
- 67.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2014 TRC Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- send adult emojis $2.99
- Unlock All Adult Galleries Forever $44.99
- Unlock All Adult Galleries Forever (SALE) $1.99
- Unlock Flirty Gallery $2.99
- send adult emojis $19.99
- Unlock Relationship Gallery $1.99
- Unlock Party Gallery $1.99
- Unlock Funny Gallery $1.99
- Unlock Action Gallery $1.99
- send adult emojis $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.