This isn’t the Mad Libs you grew up with! From partying and dating to marriage and babies, Adult Mad Libs is perfect at the bar with friends or procrastinating at work.
- 6 free Adult Mad Libs stories, with new ones added regularly
- Play solo or with friends and family
- Save your stories and share with friends
- For the first time, you can purchase:
- Modern Family
- New Girl
- Arrested Development
- RuPaul’s Drag Race
- Plus many more themes and favorite brands coming soon!
Download the free classic Mad Libs app in the Kids category of the App Store to play family-friendly stories!
**To restore your previously purchased books from older versions of the Mad Libs app, please visit the menu and click Restore Purchases, located under Game Center.**
Please note that this app requires iOS 7.0 or higher
For support, please contact: email@example.com
Thanks for your patience as we worked through some bugs—Adult Mad Libs should be running smoothly again, so you can get back to creating the world's wackiest stories with your friends and families!
Ratings and Reviews
I rated this high so that it would show up on top! I downloaded the app and then paid for some books and when I click on them to start playing it just goes to a pink screen and freezes. I’ve deleted it and then reinstalled it and the exact same thing happens. So basically, I paid money to look at a pink screen. These people need to be castrated with a rusty old fishing knife. Fix your stinking product! It’s been years and you have been stealing everyone’s money!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review—we've made a fix for this bug which is now available with Update 2.2.1.
The Mad Libs Team
I’ve been ripped off!
Restore previous purchases is totally BS! Nothing restores from previous versions. All of my stories are gone. Nothing is free it’s all $1.99. I’ve loved Mad Libs my entire life. I probably had every book that was published, weekly book orders, I had to have my Mad Libs. There are not many options for stories, yeah there are several Themes( 14) 21 stories under each, it does get pretty boring after a few.
It’s fun but impossible to read
The background on the update is dark grey and the lettering is black so it’s not easy to read (you can if you focus hard enough. I already switched my phone from dark mode to light mode several times and didn’t change.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pearson PLC
- 81.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2013, 2009, 2001, 1998 by Price Stern Sloan, a division of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- My Bleeping Family Mad Libs (21 stories) $1.99
- We're Here, We're Queer, We're Mad Libs (21 stories) $1.99
- Kama Sutra Mad Libs $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.