When you can’t use your words, use a sentient ball of meat. The [as] Keyboard replaces your old and busted keyboard with a bump builder, GIFs, and soundbites from your favorite Adult Swim shows, along with our own private stash of emoji. Why sext when you can send that special someone a picture of Mike Tyson covered in pigeon crap?
THE SAME THING YOU JUST READ, IN CONVENIENT BULLET FORM
· Over 150 Adult Swim emoji featuring characters from Rick and Morty, the Venture Bros., Robot Chicken and more.
· GIFs of Adult Swim favorites grouped into emotions, to accurately portray the feelings in your cold, black heart.
· Soundboards featuring quotes from Adult Swim’s biggest mouths.
· Create custom bumps to send to friends. It’s almost like we’re talking directly to you. Almost.
Made with the love we feel towards all our consumers.
Revised all floopy doops to be shmoopy doops.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Two words: Pickle Rick.
Why are there no Pickle Rick stickers? There should be a Pickle Rick sticker. Better yet, a Pickle Rick animated sticker. Who’s idea was it to create an Adult Swim stickers app and not include Pickle Rick? It’s just wrong. A poor decision. A bad move. I love this app, but it’s lack of Pickle Rick makes it deserve this low rating...
I went through the trouble of picking up my phone, unlocking it, opening the App Store, searching ‘Adult Swim’ and downloading this app... All for what? No. Pickle. Rick. And now I have to go through the trouble of typing this review. I wish I could rate lower than a 1/5. You know what would fix that rating? Pickle Rick. Pickle Rick would bring it to a 500,000,000,000/5. Just one little Pickle Rick, is that too much to ask for? If you had a Pickle Rick I’d write the most amazingly positive review. But that’s not the case, so now we’re both sad. Make both of us happy and add a Pickle Rick sticker. I’m not mad, just disappointed.
EMJean08 has a point and I’m not even sure who pickle rick is but I’m
Here for sound bytes of perfect hair forever so I also assume the one I’m here for may not be included. It’s a fact I’ll have to live with for the duration of this waste of a teachers job well done, that your reading right now... sorry.
But the Aforementioned comment from the Souper Sad and no doubt driven to suicide thought provoking antidepressants, was so emotionally invested in that customer rating and dammit it moved me to type this out.
Wish me luck on coming across the perfect hair series and even some good old fashion deputy dog on Harvy Birdman. Or else I’ll be back with Paxil in the system and the Need for Jesus.
/completely sarcastic waste of text. Because I haven’t even gotten to get the keyboard to show in my keyboards yet.
Update your app adult swim letting us down still much love for what you are and what you have done over they years you are beautiful in the whole of what you are and will be hopefully for more years to come 🤘🏽❤️
- Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- 35.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © & ™ Cartoon Network (s16)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.