Designed as a mobile health care compliance tool and resource, this app is a must have for anyone that works in or with the medtech industry-- medical device industry representatives, Health Care Professionals (HCPs) working with medtech companies, and compliance professionals.
Use this app’s tools and resources to navigate and explain issues under the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals (AdvaMed Code), such as whether a charitable contribution would be permitted under the AdvaMed Code.
• CODE NAVIGATOR - an interactive tool to systematically navigate issues under the AdvaMed Code; email illustrative flow charts
• CODE CERTIFYING COMPANIES - search and explore companies that have submitted certifications to the AdvaMed Code
• COMPLIANCE CONTACTS - Easily identify and access the compliance contacts for companies that have submitted certifications to the AdvaMed Code to discuss questions concerning a certifying company’s compliance with the Code
• SUNSHINE / OPEN PAYMENTS - tools and resources to understand and explain issues under the Physician Payments Sunshine Act (also known as, "Open Payments")
• BENCHMARKING SURVEY TOOL - participate in compliance benchmarking surveys and see real-time results
• GLOBAL COMPLIANCE -
- SMI COMPLIANCE - Third Party Sales and Marketing Intermediary (SMI) Compliance Guidance, Distributor Training Slides in 8 languages, and a distributor due diligence resource
- DIRECT SPONSORSHIP TOOL (AdvaMed Members Only) - explore and contribute to this interactive catalog of global laws, guidance, industry codes and medical society codes applicable to the direct sponsorship of HCPs to attend third party educational conferences
- MEDTECH INDUSTRY CODES - from around the globe
• CROSSWALKS TO OTHER CODES - compare the AdvaMed Code to other device industry codes
• CODE BROCHURE AND TRAINING SLIDES - explore and email a summary brochure and training slides on the AdvaMed Code
• MOBILE REFERENCE - Easy scroll, mobile friendly views of the AdvaMed Code and other compliance guidance (e.g., Inventory Management Guidance, or Guiding Principles for Product Communications) and email PDFs from your mobile device
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea but all I get is a purple band across the top.
iPhone 7+, iOS 10.3.2
The developer, AdvaMed Medical Technology Association, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Advanced Medical Technology Association
- 6.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2015, Advanced Medical Technology Association® (AdvaMed®)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.