The equation calculator is a universal iPhone/iPad calculator, that combine functionality, simplicity, beauty in one app. and it's free.
- Write your equations as they are, and the result will show at the end. It is not your usual entry by entry calculator.
- Write your equations as you want, you can even skip unneeded operands, like you do on paper, all the below are valid entries:
- (3sin(2π) + 2√9 ) log(100)
- Ability to combine both radians and degrees in same equation like : sin(90°)+cos(π) . only add the degree symbol " ° " and that's it. no separate modes for degrees and radians. you can even get the radian equivalent easily like that 45°= and the result will be the radian angle.
- Full history of all your previous calculations.
- Percentage button acts like real calculators, very helpful in financial calculations.
- you can go back to any point of your previous calculations and modify it.
- Ability to copy full equation or result only and paste it later in other apps like emails.
- Ability to copy result from history and paste it into new calculation.
- Advanced Mathematical/Scientific functions are supported.
- 2 Modes: simple and scientific. select whatever suits your need.
- Many pretty themes to select from, your calculator will look different everyday, and will match your style.
- Compatible with All iOS devices supporting iOS7 & 8 , with all different sizes.
Download NOW! and enjoy the best calculator app ever on iPhone & iPad.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect for homework, but lately the decimals have not been working, please fix! I rely on this for homework, because the other calculators don’t use order of operations correctly.
- Tamer Abdel-Baset
- 25.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015- 5 Stars Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Themes $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.