Adventist Review is the longest running Protestant journal in America. Founded on the desire to inspire a generation of leaders and pioneers, Adventist Review continues to fulfill this noble mission.
Social media sharing is now available.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very difficult to navigate
I’m wondering why a certain article is “unavailable “ when I have a subscription? But of course there’s nowhere to ask that question or find out WHY it’s unavailable. Hence the review.
- General Conference Corporation of Seventh-day Adventist
- 26.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2015 General Conference of Seventh-day Adventist
- In-App Purchases
- Adventist Review Magazine 1 Year Subscription $17.99
- Adventist Review Magazine February 2016 Issue $2.99
- Adventist Review Magazine January 2016 Issue $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.