Embark on a journey to the stars in the greatest quest-based Hearts game for iOS!
Whether you love classic card games or action-packed entertainment, Adventure Hearts is the free card game experience you won’t want to miss!
Meet a cast of colorful characters and together uncover the secrets of a temple lost to time and space. Battle new rivals, unlock diverse game modes, and complete daily challenges as you reveal a dazzling star map to track your progress. The more games you play, the more items you win. Craft items to complete every side mission, and illuminate every mystery this adventure has to offer.
Courageous fans of the popular card game also known as Rickety Kate, Black Lady, Black Maria, Black Widow, and Dame de Pique will definitely enjoy climbing aboard the Adventure Hearts voyage.
No internet? No problem! Pack up your iPhone or iPad and play Adventure Hearts wherever your travels take you!
• Quick and addictive gameplay
• Unlockable game modes
• Adjustable game speeds and settings
• Selection of unique unlockable characters
• Customizable card themes
• Star maps to track progress
• A variety of side missions
• Daily rewards
• Crafting system
• Playable online or offline
• Designed for iPhones and iPads
HOW TO PLAY HEARTS
Hearts is one of the most popular card games in the world. It is played with a standard deck of 52 playing cards and is closely related to other trick-taking games like Spades, Euchre, Whist, and Bridge.
The object of the game is to score the least amount of points. You earn points for every heart you take, and if you are unlucky enough to get the Queen of Spades, then you are stuck with an extra 13 points. Maintain the lowest score to win.
• Hand: The cards held by one player
• Passing: Before each round, each player will pass three cards to another player. The direction of the cards passed will change each round
• Trick: One card played from each player forms the trick
• First Trick: Must be led by the two of Clubs; all penalty cards cannot be played on the first trick. This includes Hearts and the Queen of Spades
• Trick Winner: The player with the highest value card of the led suit collects each trick
• Following Suit: Players must follow the suit of the first card played in each trick, if possible
• Breaking Hearts: Hearts cannot lead a trick until a Heart has been discarded on a trick
• Discarding Cards: Players can discard any card if they are unable to play a card of the led suit
• Voiding a Suit: When a player no longer has any cards of a specific suit, that suit is considered voided. This allows the player to play cards of other suits when that suit is led
• Penalty Cards: Hearts are worth 1 point and the Queen of Spades is worth 13 points
• Shooting The Moon: When a player collects all Hearts and the Queen of Spades in a single round, they instead score zero and each opponent scores 26 points
The creation of Adventure Hearts was made possible with the support of the Ontario Media Development Corporation (OMDC).
SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
If you have any technical problems or feedback, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Join our community!
• Twitter: twitter.com/magmic
• Facebook: facebook.com/magmic
• Instagram: instagram.com/magmic
Ratings and Reviews
An Incredible Carr Experience!!!
It had been a LONG time since I’ve actually played Hearts ♥️. After playing Phase 10 and Skip-Bo on my phone and actually having played the card games before, I went on the App Store to see what other games you guys created. That’s when I found this Hearts 💕 Game and let me tell you: I AM HOOKED!!! 🥰
The graphics are amazing, I can easily get a free play(40 diamonds 💎) from watching an ad [and thank god for no ad pop-ups], great gameplay with a variety of different ways to play Hearts, and an intriguing story to go off of. Thanks to you, Magmic, I can enjoy playing Hearts 💕 ♥️ once again!!!!! 🥰
I was really enjoying playing this game for about 4 days. There was a lot of story in between rounds which was fairly entertaining. Then suddenly the storyline stopped. Weird, but I kept playing. Then I ran out of constellations to put stars into. I certainly was not expecting to beat this game so quickly. I’m surprised it hasn’t been updated.
I enjoy this game very much. It costs 40 diamonds to play which you can get from watching one ad. I don’t mind ads because that allows me to find games that I might be interested in. I also get 150 to 200 gems from unlocking golden chests. I love Hearts, but the simple Hearts games bore me. I like a little animation in my games and this scratches that itch.
- Magmic Inc.
- 152.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Magmic Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $1.99
- Bag of Gems $2.99
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.