The best game of Capture Dragons of the world ! Make your team of dragons , battle with them and make them evolve!
Capture dragons, form your team carefully choosing among the more than 324 combinations of types of dragons, fight with them , and bring them to grow and evolve to become the best dragons coach in the world!
- More than 160 dragons to hunt , train and evolve.
- 30 Areas to explore unique worlds , discover from the deepest valley to the most isolated island .
- 300 Items to equip your dragons .
- Fight with players from all the world with our multiplayer mode.
- More than 324 possible types of dragons , 18 basic dragons types .
- Capture the dragons using Dragon Orbs .
- Defeat Cryoniss and Acolytes before they destroy the world , in an epic story .
- Complete over 60 extra secondary stories for fantastic prizes .
- TOTALLY FREE .
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Has a few bugs when I play the game it sometimes freezes especially when I buy a new. Dragon or get a dragon with a different color it's a bit aggravating. I would give it a higher score. If my questions got answered too. I like the game but my avatar keeps changing by itself it won't let me change it myself either I have yet to have the ability to save my progress after I make a purchase with my diamonds. Often I lose all my diamonds at some point. Currently it's the only game I can play that I like on my iPad.
I get a reward
So it said rate us with five stars ✨ and you will get a reward. It is not five stars I would say 3 or 3 and a half. I want the reward so I did 5 stars. Well, the graphics are bad the dragons don’t have much detail, it would take so much time to get far in the game, and the attacks are not cool 😎 or satisfying. The overall game is good but some NICE graphics would be nice. Thanks for reading my review.👋🏻
Needs a lot of polishing
Not a great game. There are plenty of glitches that could be easily fixed, and just as many typos; sometimes a status effect transfers to another monster in the opponents lineup, the power points of attacks are inconsistent, there are visual cut offs in the map as well as invisible obstacles, after being in a fight your character sometimes gets teleported to where you were earlier in the map and you have to redo the fight... The list is endless. There are so many problems with this game that I cannot even recount them all here. I'd call it a good idea if it wasn't such a blatant ripoff of Pokemon.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TIKTAK GAMES SL
- 166.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011-2014 TIKTAK GAMES
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.