Stay on top of news from Tiffin and surrounding areas by receiving the full print version of The Advertiser-Tribune on your iPhone or iPad. Every page of every edition is delivered to your device. The Advertiser-Tribune is the best source for local and national news, sports, weather, and features in the Seneca County area. Download the app to view the printed pages of the newspaper or read headlines and stories along with related photos in a built-in story viewer.
- Intuitive navigation.
- View headlines, stories, related photos.
- Read and listen to stories.
- Weather provided by Weather Bug.
- Download and sync content to device via Wi-Fi or cellular network so you can read offline.
- Stories tab displays the top news stories by section so you can read the full text or listen to it being read by a virtual newscaster.
- Email a story.
- Flip through, read and look at pictures within the actual newspaper pages of the printed publication.
- Publications Tab lets you read the previous edition of your downloaded publication or download the most recent edition.
- Search Tab lets you search for keywords within a headline or text of the stories.
The Advertiser-Tribune covers the communities of Tiffin, Fostoria, Sycamore, Carey, Upper Sandusky, Tymochtee, McCutchenville, Adrian, New Riegel, Deunquat, Melmore, Bloomville, Carrothers, Republic, Flat Rock, Bellevue, Green Springs, Old Fort, Fort Seneca, Bettsville, Kansas, Amsden, Bascom and Berwick. Schools that are included in The Advertiser-Tribune coverage area include Columbian, Calvert, Saint Marys, Saint Joseph, Mohawk, Seneca East, New Riegel, Hopewell-Loudon, Upper Sandusky, Lakota, Fostoria, St. Wendlin, Old Fort, Bettsville, Fremont Saint Joseph, Buckeye Central, Lakota, Clyde, Tiffin University and Heidelberg University. The A-T serves Seneca, Wyandot, Hancock, Sandusky and Crawford counties and Northwest Ohio areas.
- Added tool tip for viewing pages
- Enhanced page view navigation
- Clicking left/right side margin of page changes page
- Added link to puzzles (sudoku and crosswords)
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.