Adweek is the leading source of news and insight serving the brand marketing ecosystem. First published in 1979, Adweek's award-winning coverage reaches an engaged audience of more than 6 million professionals across platforms including print, digital, events, podcasts, newsletters, social media, and mobile apps. As a touchstone of the advertising and marketing community, Adweek is an unparalleled resource for leaders across multiple industries who rely on its content to help them do their job better.
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 9.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great magazine terrible app
I have never been able to read an entire article without the app crashing. I’ve also only been able to open an issue once or twice without the app crashing. It’s terrible. You would think a publication giving people advice on things like mobile would be able to figure this out...
App Broken - do NOT buy a membership through the app
I paid for a year subscription through the app and was not given a login or any way to access the content. Even worse when calling AdWeek they could not help and I had to go through an ordeal with Apple to process the refund and unsubscribe to something I paid for but never was granted access to.
Figure it out
This app is essentially useless unless you pay for the content or subscribe. Even the free articles end of taking you to some event sign up or trying to sell you something else. To be honest for being an ad magazine you do a relatively poor job at making the app user-friendly and the content engaging.
- Adweek, LLC
- 51 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- In-App Purchases
- Adweek Magazine Subscriptions $129.99
- Adweek Magazine Subscriptions $9.99
- October 8, 2012 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.