• Link your Real Rewards account to earn points toward fast, flexible rewards while you shop!
• Shop now and pay later in four interest-free installments with Afterpay.
• ShopRunner members get free 2-day shipping and returns on orders $50 or more
• Buy online and pick up In-Store or Curbside! Choose “Free Store Pickup” at checkout. Available at select stores.
• Shopping from outside the U.S.? You can now select the Canadian or international version of the app in App Settings to see pricing, sales, and promotions tailored to your location! Plus, Canadian customers can translate the app into French.
• Love it so much that you just CAN'T WAIT? See whether an item is in stock at an AE or Aerie store near you
• Use Favorites to save the styles you love in one place. Shop them later or share with friends and fam!
• Snap & Scan uses your phone's camera to scan barcodes in stores and to show you styles similar to anything you see and love with the snap of a picture!
• Find tons of #OOTD inspo, trends and more under the Inspiration tab
• Get instant notifications about sales and other awesome events
• Use Voice Search to find exactly what you’re looking for
• Tune in to our in-store AE + Aerie playlists, curated just for you!
• Get up close and personal with our latest styles thanks to full-screen photos
• Use Siri Shortcuts to check an order status or access your AEO Connected® account
In the latest version of the app, you can now modify your shipping address or cancel your order after you place it for the best possible shopping experience yet!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
American eagle jeans are great.!
My personal connection to this product is that I really like their jeans and The thing that caused me to use American Eagle jeans is once I saw my friend wearing it and it looked really nice on her and I really liked the style of the jeans so I asked her where she got it from and she said American Eagle. I am credible of this product because I have had experience with it and know lots of things about it. I’ve used this product for about a few months…! I recommend this product to others because I feel like others will like different styles of jeans they have, it might not be the ones that I like but it could be. The best part of this product is that they have lots of sales so even though their pricing might be unfair or a lot of money, they have many sales. This product is amazing. I feel like many people will love it and it will make you feel amazing. Type of people that would like this product are people who are into fashion a lot or just want the best looking jeans. They will want to try this product out. The characteristics they will have are fierce, ambitious and caring. If somebody likes to do some active activities YOU CAN in these jeans they are very comfortable and stretchy. The negative about this product is that they might not have your size always and it might take long to restock it.
This app is amazing but I have some suggestions (:
Everything about this app makes it easy to shop and order things online. It works smoothly. I’m on it a lot! The one thing I wish I could do is organize my likes/favorite clothing. It’s difficult to find a certain shirt or whatever because I may have liked it a long time ago and have to scroll all the way down. It’s just hard to find and is sometimes faster to just go look. For it on the regular page. I also hate how when you’re in your likes and you press on a piece of clothing then go back it takes you all the way back to the top of the page! I also think another great thing to have is a notification when one of your likes/favorites go on sale!! I would absolutely love this. One last thing, I wish you could save the size of a likes/favorite piece of clothing. I’ll sometimes try it on it store and decide that I’ll wait till it goes on sale or order some online only clothing with it for a better deal and I don’t always remember the size I tried on! It would make it easier to save a size also. Overall great app, but I think these things could make it even better
Annoying Glitches/AE app for iPad/ Shop Runner for app
Ever since the update to the website (which caused the inoperability of the website for several weeks) there are noticeably many glitches that need to be fixed. The update resulted in my older order history to be wiped. I can’t understand why AE would think that would be okay and that customers wouldn’t notice. I can no longer look up my historical orders, which has been frustrating and all my points were lost/wiped as a result! Please bring back order histories. Also, the app doesn’t retrieve my order details for ALL my orders when using the app, does for some but not all (appears to retrieve on the website though). Also, I noticed the deadline on pricing for sale items for west coast customers are disregarded, really frustrating when you think you’re getting the sale price but then, bait and switch. It appears the algorithm doesn’t factor in Pacific time zone customers. Also, it would be helpful if there was an app for iPad users. Annoying that there isn’t one yet and we are in the year 2020 now. Additionally, it would be extremely helpful if there was an interface to login to Shop runner from the app! I’m a loyal AEO and AE customer but these issues and my wish list are long overdue and my patience is wearing thin. Thanks for reviewing and considering my request for updates and fixes.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.