Aerofly FS 2019 lets you explore the world of flying in a quality never seen before.
Fly in any one of the 20 highly detailed aircraft available to you each with fully animated 3D cockpits that truly mimic the real aircraft. Learn to fly over 160,000 square miles of some of the most scenic terrain of California. Aerofly FS 2019 has highly realistic flight physics, detailed aircraft and a stunning photo realistic scenery.
Become a pilot and enjoy flying over the famous Golden Gate Bridge or visit Alcatraz Island; the choice is yours. Learn the basics of flying with our Flight School or practice landings in various atmospheric conditions using the ILS navigation system.
Aerofly FS 2019 features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time. Whether you are a novice using the new optional copilot feature that lets you even fly a full route automatically or a seasoned pilot that wants to do everything manually, there's something for everyone.
• 20 aircraft included ( Airbus A320, Airbus A380, Robinson R22 helicopter, F-18, Dash-8 Q400, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane, B737-500, B747-400, F-15E, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel )
• Over 150 airports from all over California including KSFO and KLAX
• Assisted flying copilot
• Highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits
• Lighted cockpit at night time
• Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
• Realistic flight physics
• Sophisticated autopilot
• Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
• High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area
• Over 160000 square miles flyable area
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
• Adjustable time of day
• Configurable Clouds
• Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
• Replay system
• Different view modes
- Various fixes and improvements to the copilot. The copilot flies complete routes more reliable now
- Improved rendering performance in certain scenarios
- New Switzerland region as an optional InApp purchase
- Improved A380 cockpit with enhanced displays
- Increased system depth in various cockpits and better CDU functionality
Ratings and Reviews
I Really Like it, but Regions are broken.
So far this is my favorite FS for Mobile I've ever seen and used! I love the graphics and the autopilot and the selection of planes we can use. I also love the scenery. However, I purchased the Switzerland region, but I can't download it! When I try to download it, it downloads fine but always gets stuck in a certain percentage and I have to restart the long huge download, just for it to fail again. I would appreciate it if I could use the region I bought. Also, the navigation system is extremely unreliable when it comes to auto-landing. As the plane approaches the runway it decides to put full throttle and continue flying and goes back up. It will not let me land the plane.
Keep updating please!
So physics are good, the cockpit interaction is much better now (not having to use the copilot who was kind of blah) BUT, a few more updates will get this app to the top! Flying the A320 is amazing-but still just a LITTLE bit off as it were.
I’ll make a list below here of things I’m hoping to see-I’m sure some would agree with me on these:
-Finish up/give access to the MCDU/FMS functionality on 744, A380, 735/Learjet/Q400-only the A320 works now and it’s a bit funky (doesn’t respect altitude or speed constraints unless the system wants it to)
-Include a Nav Database with SID/STAR (maybe have it updatable by Navigraph down the line? Navigraph will work with devs to implement!)
-Allow routes to be input by A320 FMS alone vs the “navigation page” of the app
-Allow weights to be input in lbs and have a “load page” to set pax/cargo/fuel etc.
-Upgrade A320 FMS- Direct To, Alt/Speed Constraints, Perf pages, adjust flight level in INIT pages etc. The A320 really only needs a few things to really work PERFECT for mobile. The other planes need a bunch more work on their FMS/CDU’s.
This sim is great and I hope it’ll continue to be updated!
I’ve been a user since the original Aerofly, first it was Switzerland, then it was Aerofly 2 with the California region and you could buy Northern California add on and Switzerland. Now, we have The whole California region and get to purchase Swiss again, along with buying the app all over again just like Aerofly 2...please, give us something new. We keep buying the same thing over and over again.
- 3.1 GB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 1998-2019 IPACS
- In-App Purchases
- Scenery Switzerland $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.