Aerofly FS 2020 is the latest installment of the popular Aerofly FS series for iOS. Aerofly FS 2020 packs in more features, improvements, and detail than ever before in the series with now over 200 airports from all over California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado to land at and with over 300,000 square miles to fly over you will always find something new. Do you have what it takes to land a Boeing 777 at a small airport? You will get your chance. Introducing the newest aircraft to the fleet, the B777!
Whether you are a novice pilot or a seasoned veteran, Aerofly FS 2020 has you covered.
• 23 aircraft included: Boeing 777, Airbus A320, Airbus A380, EC-135 helicopter, Robinson R22 helicopter, F-18, Dash-8 Q400, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane, B737-500, B747-400, F-15E, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Bücker Jungmeister Bü 133, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel
• Over 200 airports from all over California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado
• Assisted flying copilot
• Highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits
• Lighted cockpit at night time
• Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
• Realistic flight physics
• Sophisticated autopilot
• Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
• High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area
• Over 300000 square miles flyable area
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
• Adjustable time of day
• Configurable Clouds
• Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
• Replay system
• Different view modes
This is a major update to Aerofly FS 2020, we hope you enjoy the new features:
- Improved performance when using the EC135 helicopter
- Real world departures (SIDs), arrivals (STARs) and approaches can be selected
- Ability to search for airports
- A320 and Learjet 45 engine start and shut down
- A320 realistic altitude callout sounds and proximity warning system
- Better support for new devices
- Optimizations for devices with less memory
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing. Simply amazing.
Their sims always blew my mind, but this one completely knocked infinite flight out of the competition. For just $8 you have SO MANY different things you can do, along with 3D clouds and 3D airports and insane scenery.
On a more personal note, I grew up playing IPACS sims. I played their first game in 2013, when I was 11. I’m 17 right now and I have played all of their games, not missing a single one. I can still remember the first time I played your sim. I flew around the Swiss alps for hours, amazed by how realistic they looked. Then came the diverse landscape of California. I always put it on sunset and flew on the coast, then I would fly around San Fransisco at night. The views in the game were amazing, and it was amazing how realistic it looked. Your sims is what led me to my love of aviation, to getting my PPL in a few months, to going to college this year to become a commercial pilot. So I want to say thank you. Thank you for making something that helped me discover what I love. Thank you for opening my eyes into the world of aviation. Instead of looking at airplane pictures and videos, you guys let me express my love for aviation in a new way. So as long as you guys keep making simulators, count on me to keep getting them.
Lear 45 engine shut down/start up
Well from what I can see there is no fuel cut off for the Lear 45. It should be on the throttle quadrant but it isn’t. After having experimented with just about all of the switches I have determined that there is in fact no way to shut the engines down on the Lear 45 in this sim as they claim & conversely this means there is no ability to start the engines up. This is a disappointment since it is advertised as having this ability for the Lear now included. It was supposedly included in the previous update. It wasn’t there either. You can shut down & start the A320 & the twin engined helo but they have laid a big fat egg on that ability with the Lear & as a result I don’t use that aircraft. I limit my flights to the twin engine helo, A320 & the Legacy Hornet. Which if you’re going to do a 4GB update you also need to transition over to the Rhino (Super Hornet) as Legacy Hornets are now & have been switched to Rhinos within active US Naval & Marine forces. Based on the inability to perform an engine shutdown on the Lear as stated & not keeping up with current tactical aircraft or at least providing the option to switch to the Rhino (Super Hornet) in the F-18 sub-menu, I can only give this a rating of 2 starts. It is a very fun sim but for me if you say that you’re going to have certain features & actually don’t have those features you have let me down no matter how much fun your product may be.
You must buy this
Out of any other paid flight simulator I have ever tried on mobile, you simply must get this one. It just stands out so much. With a fully interactive cockpit, the most realistic cities, time zones with controllable wind speeds, and flight navigation. I’m just wanting to get off my computer flight sim to play this one. When I don’t have to even pay a single fee to get more airplanes. Plus there is no monthly subscription, I hate those because I always fall behind in making those payments. And I’m sorry... when was the last time you’ve ever been in control of a BOEING 777 WITH A FULLY INTERACTIVE COCKPIT! It’s just perfect. One thing I would like to recommend and say to the IPAC people is... thank you for all of your hard work as it has paid off tremendously, and if I could add some more liveries to the game. Could we add the UPS, FEDEX, and Southwest liveries to the game? And for future future fighter jets, the
F22 Raptor and/or the SR-71 would just get you guys a golden globe, Oscar, Apple game of the century, 100%. I am so excited to see what this game will become in the future and I am so thankful that you guys made this game. Hoping and counting on you guys!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 4 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 1998-2020 IPACS
- In-App Purchases
- High resolution aerial photos
- Scenery Switzerland $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.