Here is the latest installment of our popular flight simulator Aerofly FS, with more features, aircraft, regions and improvements than ever before. Now explore Europe with over 700 airports. There will always be something new to find in this large region. Do you have what it takes to land a Boeing 777 at an international airport or safely land a helicopter on a small platform? Try it out!
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced pilot, Aerofly FS has you covered.
- 26 aircraft: Boeing 777, Boeing 787, Airbus A320, Airbus A380, CRJ-900, EC-135 helicopter, Robinson R22 helicopter, F-18, Dash-8 Q400, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29, Pitts S-2B biplane, B737-500, B747-400, F-15E, Ju 52, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Bücker Jungmeister Bü 133, Swift S1, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel
- Over 700 airports from all over Europe
- Switchable information and flight tracks for computer generated traffic
- Flight support with switchable co-pilot
- Highly detailed, animated and operable 3D cockpits
- Illuminated cockpit at night
- Automatic navigation settings ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
- Realistic flight physics
- Highly sophisticated autopilot
- Flight routes time jumps
- Career mode and detailed statistics about your flying career
- High resolution aerial photos
- Show you terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
- Adjustable time of day
- Landing lights and airport lighting
- Configurable clouds
- Adjustable wind speed, thermals and turbulence
- Playback system
- Various view modes
This update includes the following changes:
- The western US states are available as optional in-app purchases
- Corrected moving map display in Extra 300 and F-18
- Fixed tower views at various airports
- All aircraft camera positions for the fixed camera view behind the aircraft have been moved and adjusted
- ADF receiver frequency reception range increased above 0.5 KHz
- Navigation menu shows NDB frequencies with one decimal place
- B747 landing gear now fully retracts
- B787 landing gear tilts when airborne
- B777 and B787 increased engine thrust at high altitude
- Q400 autopilot vertical wheel clickspot position corrected
- CRJ900 pushing the CRS1 or 2 SYNC buttons sets selected course direct to station
- Various enhancements on all airliner models
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you + Genuine comments!
Overall, thank you, IPACS, so much for the continuous effort in creating this great game. Here are some suggestions from one of your truthful supporters that can make the game better! 1. I am first surprise by the airports on the Svalbard region, I did not expect IPACS to be that detailed. However, I soon realized the Svalbard region has nothing but the airports! Please add the scenery there to create a better flying experience to Svalbard! 2. It will be great to add Toulouse airport. I don’t think I need to emphasize the importance and meaning of Toulouse airport to aviation fans like us. Airbus hub! 3. It will be great to add the US scenery, especially east coast! I would love to see airports like KBOS and KJFK! I know every aviation fan want to fly transatlantic routes via Aerofly FS 2022. Please don’t let us wait till next year. 4. I understand more detailed scenery means more storage required. However, it will be great if IPACS can add some (just some is enough) 3D buildings in the major cities in Europe. As a fanatic flyer, I guarantee to you that it will make a big difference in flying experience. IPACS developers, please take a look of this review. Thank you so much guys! Happy New Year!
P.S. Please add A350 also!:)
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for your feedback. As for Svalbard you are right, we need to look at the aerial images there, but they are not that good due to a lot of clouds. As for Toulouse, we made a note of it and add it to our list, we might add it in a future update. As for 3D buildings and the USA region we are waiting for more feedback first to see if we can add more content. Keep in mind that on most devices Aerofly FS is already very demanding compared to the previous version. But we will try to offer the US regions as an optional update soon. If you have further questions, please contact our support at https://www.aerofly.com/support.
Amazing Flight Simulator
I personally think this is the best mobile flight simulator. This game has many great things about it such as: realistic graphics, great aircraft models, and it’s overall easy to play. Although there are many great things about this game, there are some things that can be improved. I’ve ran into a problem where when I load into landing position, the auto throttle doesn’t work, and I’ll have to reset the game for it to work. There are a few things I think can be added that would make the game more worth its price, such as new aircraft. I would really like to see the A330, 767, or 737 MAX in the future, it would make the game more enjoyable. This is the “2022” version, so I hope for some updates in the future.
Great game but few issues.
This update is great and I love it, but I have a question. Some of the AI planes are airlines that do not actually fly to Europe in real life. For example there was an Alaska air and Spirit airlines in London! Also the new SRJ 900LR has air Canada, American Eagle, and Delta. Those airlines are not made to fly to Europe. And since this update does not have the US, there is no use in those airlines and it kind of feels wrong to fly around Europe in one of those airlines. So maybe in a future update you can organize the airlines better and ad a different variety of airlines like Whizz Air or Air Asia. Also, I noticed that in this update the AI planes are only visible on the ground, but when they are in the air, I only see the trace it leaves and the airplane type ( like a319). Otherwise, I love this update. ( I really like that you could open the doors for several planes)
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for your feedback. Due to storage and resource restrictions we can't have all liveries that exist, so we decided on the most known airlines. Since we do intend to offer the US regions as an optional download, you might actually be able to use the airlines where they usually fly in a future update. If you have further questions, please contact our support at https://www.aerofly.com/support.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 3.9 GB
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 1998-2022 IPACS
- In-App Purchases
- US airports part 1 $1.99
- US airports part 2 $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.