***WARNING: Due to heavy graphics requirements, aerofly FS is only compatible with the iPad 2 & upwards and iPhone 4S & upwards, and iPod Touch 5th Generation - it is NOT compatible with the older iPhone 4, iPod 4th Generation and iPad 1 ***
aerofly FS flight simulator finally goes mobile! Enjoy the great graphics and the realistic flight physics of aerofly FS on your mobile device.
aerofly FS lets you enter the world of flying in a quality never seen before. aerofly FS sets a high value on realistic flight physics, highly detailed aircraft and terrain and smooth frame rates. At the same time, aerofly FS features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time.
The highly detailed aircraft and ultra realistic flight physics give you a stunning level of realism. Take your seat in the cockpit and enjoy flying over the beautiful scenery of Switzerland with its fantastic mountains. Choose the comfortable Robin DR-400 for sightseeing, use the Discus glider to climb in thermals or practice your aerobatic skills in high performance aircraft like the Extra 330. Experience the thrill of speed flying the F-18 low-level through deep valleys and over the highest peaks of the Swiss alps. For some more advanced flying, take a seat in the Airbus A320 (available as an In-App purchase) and experience the feeling of flying a real jetliner.
• 16 highly detailed aircraft with animated instruments and flight displays (the Boeing 747-400, Airbus A320, Learjet 45, King Air C90 GTx, Baron 58, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Schleicher ASG 29 and Wright Flyer are available as In-App purchases)
• Ultra realistic flight physics
• Full iPad Retina support for extremely detailed cockpit graphics
• High resolution aerial photos of Switzerland
• All major runways of Switzerland
• Many detailed airports like Zürich International, Bern, and many more
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
• 3 different view modes
• Sophisticated autopilot allows you to keep flying while doing something else
• Game Center support with achievements and leaderboards
• Over 40 achievements with various difficulties
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Added support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• New option to enable/disable Game Center
• Improved graphics quality on iPad Air 2
• Small bug fixes and improvements for iOS 8
Ratings and Reviews
I've tried them all...
...and I keep returning to Aerofly. This is my "go to" flight sim. It's simply the best there is for just fun, simple, no BS flying. No blacking out on high G's. No annoying messages popping up telling you that you "can't do this because of that" ("Too fast for landing gear deployment... blah blah blah"). Over the top intuitive. Easy navigation. GREAT aircrafts and aircraft controllability. In my humble (yeah right) great great great massive extensive hours upon hours of flight sim time I will tell you hands down this is well deserving of five stars. Get it and see for yourself. Enjoy...
Save your money, this company is garbage
They release a sequel before fixing their current application. Let's look at the sequel, it's the same broken game. Some of the planes featured in the original app are now in app purchases. They offer the same add-ons as the prior game so you have to buy the same items over again. San Francisco should've been a "FREE" add-on to the original game as an apology.
The December 14th update claims they fixed the ipad 2 graphics. They are still butchered. The Pitts still has no brakes, the King Air still has sound that disappears.. the list goes on and on. We've been begging them to fix this for YEARS. I bought a beautiful looking game, and instead of improving it they progressively lowered the graphics, ignored the bugs and broke the aircraft.
And guys, stop rating this 4-5 stars. You all complain about the lack of features and yet you give them a good rating. We've been asking for these features for 2+ years.
Simply the Best
This is really the best flight simulator. It can be set to relatively simple or more challenging, and the flight dynamics "feel" very realistic. I wish they would add more airplanes. I'd pay for them. Happily. Wonder if the developers read this any more, having not updated the app in forever.... But seriously, I WILL PAY FOR MORE AIRPLANES. Just don't make me fly them exclusively in "aerofly FS 2," The San Francisco Nightmare. Jebus that's dull, unless you really, really, want to practice your cross-country work. I'll take the Alps. Thanks.
The developer, IPACS, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 2.3 GB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 1998-2015 IPACS
- In-App Purchases
- Boeing B747-400 $2.99
- The Aircraft Bundle $7.99
- Airbus A320 $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.