*** Please Check System Requirements prior to Purchasing ***
*** It is strongly recommended to use this software with a dedicated joystick or R/C controller with a least 4 independent axes ***
Learn to fly radio controlled (R/C) models with aerofly RC 9. When it comes to learning and improving R/C flying skills, aerofly RC 9 is the number one choice for R/C pilots. Our state of the art physics simulation gives you a stunning level of realism. Together with our superb model details and awesome scenery quality you will feel as if standing on a real flying field.
You may choose from a wide variety of models, like aerobatic airplanes, helicopters, jets, gliders, scale models and quadrocopters, FES glider,, 4D aerobatic with reverse thrust, LED lights for night flying and much more.
The aerofly RC 9 joins fun and training just like game and serious simulation. Have fun and fly at whatever time you like.
After practicing on aerofly RC 9, you’ll fly confidently and instinctively at the field.
Many features and game-like competitions will test your piloting abilities that put real fun into your virtual flying!
• Choose from over 270 models and 59 different flying fields.
• 8 4D flying sceneries with adjustable conditions and suitable for follow mode flying.
• 51 high resolution photo sceneries with super crisp Retina Display support.
• Special FPV features like onboard cams, racetracks, FPV city and stabilize mode .
• Super realistic surface and water reflections.
• Scale your model up to two times bigger or smaller, adjust model mass.
• Adjustable stall range at many models
• Scale glider with FES drive
• 4D aerobatic with reverse thrust
• LED position and landing lights, illumination mit night flying
• FPV parcour for multi copters, race track for all models
• Special airfield radar window for improved orientation.
• Highly detailed aircraft with state of the art physics simulation.
• Stunning dynamics simulation for a realistic flight feeling.
• Set wind, clouds and time of day for challenging training conditions.
• Different model types: Multicopters, electric and gas powered airplanes, helicopters, gliders, jets, autogyros and scale models.
• Fly with friends all over the world in Multiplayer Mode with voicechat.
• Train your skills with interactive hover trainer, torque trainer and contests like airrace.
• Suitable for many R/C transmitters and joysticks.
• StickMover support.
Flying the R/C models:
• All models can be flown using the mouse and keyboard only
• For the best experience, we strongly recommend to use a joystick or dedicated R/C controller with 4 axes
• macOS Monterey (or higher) recommended
• macOS 11 Big Sur
• macOS Catalina
• macOS 10.14.2 Mojave
• macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra
• All iMacs, Mac Book's and Mac Mini's that support the Apple Metal graphics interface. This applies to nearly all Mac computers manufactured since 2015.
• Some of the more complex 4D landscapes are only suitable for computers with a dedicated graphics processor from AMD or NVIDIA or the new Apple M1 devices.
- Corrected the problem that some sounds were playing only once
- Fixed an issue where helicopter were unflyable after crashing
Ratings and Reviews
I had the Aerofly 7 for years and this seems to have the same problems. It can be glitchy frequently with the graphics. Sometimes it doesn't recognized the controller and you have to redo all the control points / mid points / etc. There is a ton of airplanes and they all fly a little differently but in hindsight I would have just purchased the cheapest version because this new one isn't any better, just more airplanes that you won't use anyway. It's still good for practicing orientation for knife edge, rolling circles, inverted flight and rudder use.
I could not decide between this program for my Mac (M1) or buy a PC to run it's main competitor from the really big name in RC. So, I ended up with both. After serveral uses in both, I can say unequivocally, Aerofly 9 is a vastly superior product. Far better graphics and flight physics. There are no comparisons in the quality of user interface and sheer beauty of the graphics. The only major downside to this program is it requires a recalibration every time you close out and start again. However, it is SO much better than RF, I can live with that. I love how easily it connected with my Spektrum radios and WS200 dongle. I spent hours and hours on the RF to get it working. This program took about 5 minutes and it was running awesome! I highly recommend this progam for those love their Macs'
will not run,
shows up on launchpad (apple), will not open, just ouits. contacted IKARUS so far no answer. unfortunately will probably have to call CC company and dispute.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 7.8 GB
- Requires macOS 10.13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 1998-2023 IPACS
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.