*** Please Check System Requirements prior to Purchasing ***
*** It is strongly recommended to use this software with a dedicated joystick or R/C controller with a least 4 independent axes ***
Learn to fly radio controlled (R/C) models with aerofly RC 9. When it comes to learning and improving R/C flying skills, aerofly RC 9 is the number one choice for R/C pilots. Our state of the art physics simulation gives you a stunning level of realism. Together with our superb model details and awesome scenery quality you will feel as if standing on a real flying field.
You may choose from a wide variety of models, like aerobatic airplanes, helicopters, jets, gliders, scale models and quadrocopters, FES glider,, 4D aerobatic with reverse thrust, LED lights for night flying and much more.
The aerofly RC 9 joins fun and training just like game and serious simulation. Have fun and fly at whatever time you like.
After practicing on aerofly RC 9, you’ll fly confidently and instinctively at the field.
Many features and game-like competitions will test your piloting abilities that put real fun into your virtual flying!
• Choose from over 270 models and 59 different flying fields.
• 8 4D flying sceneries with adjustable conditions and suitable for follow mode flying.
• 51 high resolution photo sceneries with super crisp Retina Display support.
• Special FPV features like onboard cams, racetracks, FPV city and stabilize mode .
• Super realistic surface and water reflections.
• Scale your model up to two times bigger or smaller, adjust model mass.
• Adjustable stall range at many models
• Scale glider with FES drive
• 4D aerobatic with reverse thrust
• LED position and landing lights, illumination mit night flying
• FPV parcour for multi copters, race track for all models
• Special airfield radar window for improved orientation.
• Highly detailed aircraft with state of the art physics simulation.
• Stunning dynamics simulation for a realistic flight feeling.
• Set wind, clouds and time of day for challenging training conditions.
• Different model types: Multicopters, electric and gas powered airplanes, helicopters, gliders, jets, autogyros and scale models.
• Fly with friends all over the world in Multiplayer Mode with voicechat.
• Train your skills with interactive hover trainer, torque trainer and contests like airrace.
• Suitable for many R/C transmitters and joysticks.
• StickMover support.
Flying the R/C models:
• All models can be flown using the mouse and keyboard only
• For the best experience, we strongly recommend to use a joystick or dedicated R/C controller with 4 axes
• macOS Monterey (or higher) recommended
• macOS 11 Big Sur
• macOS Catalina
• macOS 10.14.2 Mojave
• macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra
• All iMacs, Mac Book's and Mac Mini's that support the Apple Metal graphics interface. This applies to nearly all Mac computers manufactured since 2015.
• Some of the more complex 4D landscapes are only suitable for computers with a dedicated graphics processor from AMD or NVIDIA or the new Apple M1 devices.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 7.9 GB
- Requires macOS 10.13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 1998-2022 IPACS
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.