Aircraft logbook to track flights, squawks, engine trends, and scheduled maintenance, optionally shared with multiple partners using iCloud®.
Toss out your paper logbook and replace it with aeroLogbook. It's ideal for shared ownership, yet also valuable for the individual owner who may want to take advantage of logging business versus personal usage, recording airplane squawks and observations, and be reminded of upcoming scheduled and required services.
• Support for multiple airplanes and multiple owners
• Log flights, squawks and observations
• Track required and optional service items by hours and dates
• Export as spreadsheet with flexible date filtering
• Share reports via email, message, and other methods
• All information can be shared among invited owners
• Customize display with personalized photo
• Quickly view recent usage by month and by partner
• Log Hobbs and (if installed) Tach time
• Autofill Origin and initial timer values from previous entry
• Autofill Destination airport to nearest airport
• Optionally record fuel remaining, oil added, or notes
• Export flight log with flexible date filtering
SQUAWKS AND OBSERVATIONS
• Save any anomalies discovered on a flight
• Closed items are remembered for future reference
• Quickly prepare report for maintenance visits
• Track required hourly and calendar maintenance items
• Track items replaced on condition, e.g. tires, batteries, etc.
• Easily report Past Due, Coming Soon, and Later items
• Mark completed items by Hobbs and Date after service visit
TREND LOGS — NEW!
• Log engine parameters while in–flight
• Support Piston and Turboprop
• Graphically display over time to help detect trends
• Export to spreadsheet for additional review
• The app is currently limited to a single Hobbs and a single optional Tach timer. If you have a multi-engine airplane with multiple Hobbs and/or Tach timers, please keep an eye out for a future update.
Resolve crash when choosing an Airplane photo when Limited Photo Library permission is granted.
Ratings and Reviews
Exceptional logbook tool
We use aero logbook for shared use time record keeping and logs. The squawk, observations and service schedule features are tools that make this a great value and make accessing details so easy and efficient.
Even if not sharing this is a must have software for aircraft owners and pilots.
The shared logbook feature is exceptional. One of the best software apps for an airplane owner!
Only added feature request is to add a pilot name list. Versus typing in each time. Otherwise great software!
Excellent app, simple and effective. I use it for a plane shared by two pilots. Easy tracking of usage, squawks, and maintenance tracking.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PRODUCTIVE SOFTWARE LLC
- 30.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2021 Productive Software LLC. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.