Do you want to build a really cool and different paper airplane? Try building Aéro Montréal’s “Passion From Within” glider, which requires very little materials and is lots of fun to fly.
By accessing the AéroPassion 1 app, you will have access to illustrated instructions to build your glider. The app will take you through each step of the building process, using pictures and written instructions for cutting, folding and taping the different parts.
The app includes a movable 3D image, which you can manipulate to view the glider from different angles. The 3D image also allows you to see each part highlighted so you can get it just right.
If you enjoy your experience building the “Passion From Within” glider, download our AeroPassion 2 app to try a more complex one, Aéro Montréal’s “Passion For Flight” glider.
So get busy and start building your Aéro Montréal’s “Passion From Within” glider!
Enjoy your flight!
• 3D Viewer of the glider, which can easily be manipulated to view any angle of it.
• Color-coded instructions to easily move around the application.
• Step-by-step instructions, including written instructions and pictures.
• Images of each step.
• Can be used in combination with the “Passion From Within” learning modules.
• PDF documentation to download and print.
- Creo Inc. (Canada)
- 31.9 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Creo inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.